• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 10: P.A.R.L.N.O.C.K. - Framingham, MA - Jul 12, 08

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Not to john to hard there Dark Peach, but I didn't have my controls set up on that first match we played. I had to go in and put them in since I play with a really strange control set up. So technically that win is ever so slightly tainted.

But really, that's a sad pathetic john since I did play Melee(not, y'know on anyone here's level just casually) so I should be able to adapt. And like I said man after playing you I completely see that you don't really need counter pick characters, your Peach is **** fine.

Plus I think you two stocked my Sonic when I gave him a try. Peach is so annoying for Sonic. I already can't kill you but now you just float back from anywhere swing a golf club and go all "Lalalala! Oh... Did I win?"

I will never, ever, manage to underestimate a Peach again, no matter how bad. You should me what the little lady can do.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Not to john to hard there Dark Peach, but I didn't have my controls set up on that first match we played. I had to go in and put them in since I play with a really strange control set up. So technically that win is ever so slightly tainted.

But really, that's a sad pathetic john since I did play Melee(not, y'know on anyone here's level just casually) so I should be able to adapt. And like I said man after playing you I completely see that you don't really need counter pick characters, your Peach is **** fine.

Plus I think you two stocked my Sonic when I gave him a try. Peach is so annoying for Sonic. I already can't kill you but now you just float back from anywhere swing a golf club and go all "Lalalala! Oh... Did I win?"
I'm not sure wether to expect that john or not. But I have been too nice and people like to take advantage of it sometimes. So I'm not gonna expect that john from you. Sorry. And ether way the game was close and I think if you would have won that one, you would have not posted the john.

But other than that thanks for the comment. And Even if my Peach is good. I can still be gay out. If you saw my second Match with Dazwa you would know. But I'm Peach..so what can I do about that with her except take the abuse and move on.

" I dont play Brawl for money or fame. Nor to become pro and such. I play this game for 2 reasons. For fun and to Take Peach as far as I can in tournaments. I dont have secondaries. I go Peach in tournaments all the way. I never counterpick. And while others may do it to me and such, I wont care. I go in the fight as Peach 100% I dont care how many characters counter Peach or how bad/ hard she is to win and use. I dont care who thinks they are better than me for beating my Peach. I just wanna take Peach as for as possible in the competitive game of brawl. That is my goal and my mindset for this game. And once I am know as one of the Peach Peach players in the country, my goal will have been complete. I dont care for winning tournaments nether. I dont need to win one. Just place decent and as Far as " I " Can with Peach. That is the way I go with my favorite nintendo character of all time. "

Thats a quote from a blog I have of why I play brawl as Peach. I dont like this game too much if all the crap that goes on and how people play it. So I dont play to win, not worth it IMO for me.

I will never, ever, manage to underestimate a Peach again, no matter how bad. You should me what the little lady can do.
I am doing my job then.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
The "f" in Gimpyfish is not capitalized.

Gimpyfish
Yea. We was sayin if u look in every thread im in they always say either Ninja Link or Ninjalink when u can easily see my name that says NinjaLink. It gets kinda annoying where they can see ur name and call u somethin else. Its like ur name is Daniel and calls u Danny. Not everyone wants to be called Danny LMAO

I <3 _milktea

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Like I said man, if it taints your victory at all it's the slightest it could possibly be. I do have to say,, how close the first match was is what made me change my setting to the standard, just in case that was what it was. Next time you head out this way I'll definatly be looking for some more matches with you. And if I ever feel I'm good enough to travel, I'll be looking out for you out that way too.

Lots of fun, and good games Sir.

I don't doubt, for a second, that you can beat my DK either way, and we already know you can man handle my Sonic. You've got a **** fine Peach there man. I still say, every once and awhile, counter pick Daisy though. She's just as beast after all. :p

Piggyman86

Smash Apprentice
eh i got 25th. this was my first smash tournament so it was a good experience. My olimar got owned by a lucas and a metaknight tho but its all good.

PS: the chicken carbonara at the quiznos was the most amazing sub i've ever had in my life.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Hence the reason I capitalized it >_____________>;
Don't capitalize the "f" people.
no johns Mattdottakebackwords.

Btw that milktea post was mine Memphis. So you love me right? right? ;_;

Edit: NinjaLink apparently loves me too. I'm too good.

Top Bottom