• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Masahiro Sakurai Will Confirm "Super Smash Bros. Revolution" at E3 08!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGN Forums

Smash Journeyman
Its been almost 2 months (us), 5 months (japan) since the release of "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" one of the strongest games this year for nintendo and this generation! The PAL version of bralw is yet to come but some of us are disapointed of brawl and some are not. E3 2008 is the biggest moment of the year!!! A lot of games get announced even 4 years from now! In my opinion i think its way too early to announce a game but its not when they are just sayin that they are developing a Super Smash Bros. Game. Reggie said at an EAS Interview for E3 2008 answered a question from a Super Smash Bros. fan, "What if a announcement of the next installment of Super Smash Bros. Series gets revealed at E3?!". Its been a while since we've seen anything new from Sora Ltd. As of now its no longer a rumor since we got more confirmation! SUPER SMASH BROS. REVOLUTON (SMASH 4)!!!!!!!!!!!! (Im kinda nervous of what it might look like but i hope they announce a teaser trailer)

http://www.videogamingreader.uk

Discuss

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
What the ****? Already? a foolish move, in my opinion. Its gonna be out for the wii, cuz you can't start developing a game for a system that isn't out yet, so its just gonna wind up at the end of the Wii's lifespan, and we will barely have a chance to play it. Sakurai, you clown....

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
Basically I would like the idea of a new Smash because I was kind of disappointed of Brawl, too, and it's Smash so you can't get enough of it. But most people in Europe haven't even played Brawl so it might be a bit early to do something like this

Sonic527

Smash Apprentice
This seems odd I mean usually Smash Bros only comes out 1 system at a time so it dosn't end up like Mario party and this also gives the characters to sort of evolve more and gain new moves for example Link and the Gale Boomerang. It would make more sense if they are just planning on makeing anouther one but haven't even started yet or plan on releasing it for like 5 years or something.

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
This screams "FAKE!"...

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Doubt it. To announce it now means they woulda been developing Brawl AND this, at the same time. Not so likely.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III, however.....:)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I can't take this seriously when there are spelling errors and multiple !'s thrown in. That sounds exactly like how spam emails try to get your attention.

As great as it would be, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
acually its not surprising, in fact if there smart, they will jam pack this final brawl game with so much crap and start to patch and addons with Nintendos new System, then i could potentuially see the next smash as a realease title. then it can potentionally last a VERY long time if they make it good.

Jace08

Smash Lord
This doesn't look too credible to me. Brawl's been out longer than two months, not almost almost two months. Plus they can't spell "Brawl..." Barlw?

Puddin

Smash Lord
This may be fake, but E3 this year sure is gonna be huge for Nintendo new Smash Bros. or not. The fact that a gaming website would use "!!" as an ending punctuation mark makes it all the more unreliable to trust.

Ilex

Smash Ace
They shouldn't release a next one so soon, give the roster some time to release new titles. I mean, Pokemon might not even have a new gen by then. I'm hoping this is fake.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Super Smash Bros. Revolution was Brawl's codename in 2005. I don't think it would be used twice. However, the one thing that Brawl should have taught developers is that for the next Smash to be ready for the next system's premier, it must be started now.

sallas09

Smash Cadet
Maybe they dont have details yet. They could just say that they have plans to make another Smash in the future, even if they have nothing ready for it yet.

It's too soon for actual details on a new one, but we could get insight on the future, regardless of how far away that is.

Oh, wait, could it be news on...DLC...?

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
I am not even going to go into this, after Brawl just has been released they are trying to get us to believe that they are already discussing and releasing information about another installment. I can't even find words to describe the stupidity in this whole story.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Its been almost 2 months (Us), 5 months (Japan) since the release of "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" one of the strongest games this year for nintendo and this generation! The PAL version of bralw is yet to come but some of us are disapointed of brawl and some are not. E3 2008 is the biggest moment of the year!!! A lot of games get announced even 4 years from now! In my opinion i think its way too early to announce a game but its not when they are just sayin that they are developing a Super Smash Bros. Game. Reggie said at an EAS Interview for E3 2008 answered a question from a Super Smash Bros. fan, "What if a announcement of the next installment of Super Smash Bros. Series gets revealed at E3?!". Its been a while since we've seen anything new from Sora Ltd. Well let me get to the point here! E3 2008 is set to feature one of the biggest titles of th gaming history. Not to say that this theory is a rumor but its most likely to happpen as we "Gamer Reader" isn't the site "Gaming Reader?"sat with Reggie (President of Nintendo [US]) and we talked to him about what are the chances of announcing another installment to the Super Smash Bros. Series. He said he's sure that Sora Ltd. said they were announcing their next installment to a VERY sucessful game that released in spring! One of the top selling nintendo games this generation! Not to say the most popular. As we get closer to E3 08 we will find out if there will be a teaser trailer for Super Smash Bros. Revolution!!
Too informal and poorly written to be real :l

Too many exclamation marks, grammatical errors, spelling errors, and inconsistencies.

Also, the point about 350.com stands.

Fail.

DragonBlade

Smash Journeyman
The question is whether it will SSB4 be Melee 2.0 or Brawl 2.0. I dont understand why there isnt a Melee expansion or sequel yet.

Egallardo26

Smash Apprentice
"He said he's sure that Sora Ltd. said they were announcing their next installment to a VERY sucessful game that released in spring!"

Maybe their talking about the next Kirby game are you sure that Reggie might of said that?

billywill

Smash Journeyman
I like the convenient The Site Is Currently Down! Please Be Patient. at the top of the page.
100% fake

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
After doing some research, one of the administrators on their forums, "Gangtsa Juice" shares the name of a string of trolls that popped up here during the months of Brawl hype.

Please wait for a more reliable source to report this, if it even has a shred of truth at all, that is. Plus, this is SSB4 discussion, which goes in said thread.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom