• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MARVEL Mafia - Over - Tomjester wins! - Inactivity abandoned

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Location: Negative Zone - The Last Great Battle of the Civil War

“Cloak, it’s me, Dagger. We need the biggest teleport you’ve ever pulled. Black Panther’s sending you coordinates.”

“I can’t. It’s too dangerous. There must be a hundred heroes fighting…”

“You either pull this off or we’re stuck in the negative zone forever, Tyrone! Do it!”

“I will try.”

A darkness envelops the surrounding area as Cloak pulls the warring factions of the Civil War out of the Negative Zone. Something is not right, however, as the heroes land in unfamiliar territory.

“Why thank you, Cloak. How convenient of you to bring me the strongest heroes in the Marvel universe.”

As the heroes scattered around the room regain consciousness, Cloak turns around to face a shadowy figure standing behind him.

“Who are you?”

“Ah ah ah. It‘s a surprise.”

A streak of light flashes before the drowsy heroes as they witness Cloak fall lifelessly to the ground.

“You son of a-”

Iron Man is the first to rise to his feet and rush toward the shrouded mass.

“Now now, Mr. Stark. I want you to play my game. But if you’re going to stubborn, I guess it won’t be much fun for you.”

“I’m not playing anything, freak.”

Two more streaks of light offer a temporary reprieve against the black of the surroundings. Iron Man’s helmet is cast forth into the room.

“As you can see, Iron Man is dead. Like Mr. Stark, each of you has been chosen to partake in a little… a little game I’m hosting. I’m hoping the rest of you will be more complacent. After all, your lives are on the line. Your identities and former alliances have been compromised. This is no world of Marvel superheroes. This is… Marvel Mafia.

A trailing laughter echoes around the room as the lights illuminate a singular chair in the center of the room.

“It is your task to find those among you who I have given the power to kill. Should you find these traitors, you may return home to your world and your civil war. Oh, and don’t bother trying to escape. You’ll find the room quite… hero proof. Please place only one person in the chair per day. We don‘t want to end the game too early.”

A final trail of laughter.

Day 1 Begins. With fourteen alive, it will take eight votes to lynch.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I was Iron Man. Looks like Im already out of the game.....

No, really. >_>

Handorin

Smash Hero
That was a joke for those of you who took it serious.

*looks over at someone*

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Oh hey, and while I'm on a roll,

vote: Handorin

You have inside jokes with someone, already? How do you know that someone took your remarks seriously? And who are you looking at? And what is your favorite color?

Also, Eor, why the alignment claim? Having trouble sleeping at night?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Ironman is like the Batman of marvel...
: (

My original thought was of the illuminati being the mafia but the begining kind of seems to disprove it already. Ironman dead... we'll see though there are still 5 of the group left and for all we know iron man may not have died at all.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I Look at everybody close to me to see who they look like

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I Look at everybody close to me to see who they look like
Look folks, someone who doesn't know how to play Mafia! If we examine him in his natural surroundings, we see that he completely ingnores the questions we ask him, like "why make alignment claims?"

Alignment claims are awesome.
Yeah, alignment claims are the shiznit! In fact, they're so awesome, I bet I can predict what the results will be:

1. Tomcat (Town aligned!)
2. Handorin (Town aligned!)
3. Virgilijus (Fur Chili Juice) (Town aligned!)
4. Mediocre (Town aligned!)
5. tmw_redcell (Town aligned!)
6. Marshigio (Town aligned!)
7. Eor (Town aligned!)
8. Mr. Lombardi34 (Town aligned!)
9. Spam_Master (Town aligned!)
10. BreakWing (Town aligned!)
11. pikachun00b7 (Town aligned!)
12. <3 (Town aligned!)
13. KevinM (Town aligned!)
14. Lance87 (Town aligned!)

My original thought was of the illuminati being the mafia but the begining kind of seems to disprove it already. Ironman dead... we'll see though there are still 5 of the group left and for all we know iron man may not have died at all.
Hey, he did say that the chair in the middle of the room was "illuminated!" You could be on to something!

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I'm here.

I'm going to roleclaim http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouncing_Boy, just for the hell of it.

My power enables me to have all lynch votes and night attacks bounce off me, as well as giving me the ability to inflate myself at any time in order to cast quadruple votes.

This is all completely true. I swear it, on my honor as a member of The Legion of Superheroes.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I know I'm just a replacement, but I just wanted to point out that Bouncing Boy is part of the DC Comics universe, not Marvel. Sorry Mediocre. :urg:

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Look folks, someone who doesn't know how to play Mafia! If we examine him in his natural surroundings, we see that he completely ingnores the questions we ask him, like "why make alignment claims?"

Yeah, alignment claims are the shiznit! In fact, they're so awesome, I bet I can predict what the results will be:

1. Tomcat (Town aligned!)
2. Handorin (Town aligned!)
3. Virgilijus (Fur Chili Juice) (Town aligned!)
4. Mediocre (Town aligned!)
5. tmw_redcell (Town aligned!)
6. Marshigio (Town aligned!)
7. Eor (Town aligned!)
8. Mr. Lombardi34 (Town aligned!)
9. Spam_Master (Town aligned!)
10. BreakWing (Town aligned!)
11. pikachun00b7 (Town aligned!)
12. <3 (Town aligned!)
13. KevinM (Town aligned!)
14. Lance87 (Town aligned!)

Hey, he did say that the chair in the middle of the room was "illuminated!" You could be on to something!
Serious, angry response to obvious joke votes are suspicious. It could all be another joke, but I've never known you to make jokes like that.

Vote: Tom

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I actually went there and got a 14.

Also, getting three 10's in a row out of 14 possibilities is a .003644%...yes, I am a nerd :(

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Batman is the best kind of superhero, he's the only one that makes the choice to fight. Having super powers doesn't make you a superhero, it makes you a pansy

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I don't know anything about Robin, but I'll say no, because he sucked

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I actually went there and got a 14.

Also, getting three 10's in a row out of 14 possibilities is a .003644%...yes, I am a nerd :(
Well, that's okay.

I didn't actually get a 10, as I imagine everybody knew.

unvote: BreakWing

Batman is the best kind of superhero, he's the only one that makes the choice to fight. Having super powers doesn't make you a superhero, it makes you a pansy
Agreed.

That's why the guy in my avatar is awesome.

So I guess that makes Robin a badass all of a sudden?
There's no reason Robin couldn't be a badass. It's just that most of the people who've written Robin make him really lame.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Teen Titans robin was a prety good character in my opinion. badass even.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Band wagoning

It's clear that they are all mafia
And there is no possibility that I DID get a ten?
There was a 1/10 chance of having the same result as Lombardi.( Not 1/14 since I set it to 1-10. Because I did not want to include me. (I did not do 1-13 and raised 11+ up by one because I was lazy.) )
The results of a random draw tells nothing about me.

I am not bandwagoning.

I am not Mafia.

(Also, I did not originally planned to vote based on the results and random.org. However, since my result coincided with Lobardi I thought I might as well change my mind.)

Top Bottom