• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

marth1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
So a few years ago I was doing the BtT and BtP a lot and remember looking up the WRs online. That's when I first heard of mavla00 and also marth1. A few years later I found out malva00 is Isai, the most respected player of the game. But I have no clue who marth1 is. Is he (or she) actively playing online or anything? Or did s/he make the switch to Melee? Or did marth1 just completely disappear?

Does anyone know? I'm just curious, because he/she/it had some serious skills. Maybe marth1 goes by a different name now? Thanks in advance.

-MR

Moocow007

Smash Ace
marth1 just dominated every record in SSBM stadium for a few years, i think he still has a bunch of WR's in BtT and is one of the top HRC players. Then he just started doing SSB64 BtT and BtP from his skills from SSBM. And no, he does not have another name and doesn't really play VS mode.

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
A player/TAS'er from south america, don't remember the country, I played him years ago, cool guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom