• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth\Link team strats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PARAK¥Z£

Smash Rookie
Hello.
A friend and I are contemplating entering a doubles tourney.
We're great players alone, and can win on a consistent basis against tournament players, but for some reason, when playing together, something seems.. kind of off, and we don't do as well. So, are there any good strategies we can try to practice with a Marth/Link team?
Thanks in advance. :V

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Not sure if there's much of a metagame for Marth + Link, I've personally never ever done it.

I would think that would have too many synergy issues due to Link's slow attack speed start up times.

But otherwise, it would likely revolve around Marth setting up kills for Link, and lots of camping.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Shaya, this is like the third "How does marth team with _____?" thread in the past month.

Would it be a good idea to have/make a doubles thread or bump the really old one? Unless you think it's worth letting them die everytime one is started lol.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
It probably would be, yes. I suppose I don't mind the threads -too- much though. But I could incite a lock redirect policy... these tend to get maybe 1 'okay' post out of... 4 which are just like 'loooolno'.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
*looks through thread*

(1... 2... 3....)

looooooolno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom