• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

marth combo video(web of la death MUñOZ )

El_turqueador

Smash Rookie
That Marth is good, he did somes good stuff, but the name of this player is so funny "Web of Death" WTF is that XD

offcell

Smash Apprentice
It was a nice vid but I couldn't help but think that your friends just weren't DI'ing in some of them. The combos were cool and all, but they're boring when you're doing it to someone not even trying to move away.

Question: Is it that hard to escape 5 fairs in a row at +50%? The doc and ganon seem to get hit real good whenever it happens.

Web

Smash Rookie
It was a nice vid but I couldn't help but think that your friends just weren't DI'ing in some of them. The combos were cool and all, but they're boring when you're doing it to someone not even trying to move away.

Question: Is it that hard to escape 5 fairs in a row at +50%? The doc and ganon seem to get hit real good whenever it happens.
they can't in that moment i think or were DI'ing in the wrong direction, ganon can't escape when i get him in the air. (sry 4 my english)

Top Bottom