• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dysleksikk

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dysleksikk
I've mained Mario from pretty much the first game, and throughout the series he's always gotten better and better. So my issue is I think I've tapped out what I can learn by myself as a Mario player. I was wondering if anyone could talk about their experiences, and strategies as Mario. So really my question should be is there anybody who can exchange techniques as both Mario and a player. I feel as though I've mastered Mario to the highest point I can achieve but I believe I can learn more.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You can request a mod does so. @ Ffamran Ffamran and @Shaya are pretty common. They can also move the thread somewhere else. There's tons of mods.
I actually have no power outside the Falco boards. You're looking for Shaya, Spirst, IsmaR, and I think KuroganeHammer.

I just wander around to check if there's something wrong.

Last edited:

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
I actually have no power outside the Falco boards. You're looking for Shaya, Spirst, IsmaR, and I think KuroganeHammer.

I just wander around to check if there's something wrong.
Oh okay, good to know the rest of their names. I recognize IsmaR, in the least. Isn't there @Hatsune Miku too?

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I got it; closed via request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom