• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
lol, Mr. X ***** me.

And there's nothing wrong with using DB's deke alot, Yeahdude. It's not incredibly difficult to see it coming.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
But sometimes difficult to stop. 4 DB Deke goals in 1 match? It would piss you off too, I'm sure.

Have to do homework. Be back in a while. I'll still be online tho.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Connection problems again? Oh well. Good games again man. Your goalie was on steroids. O_o

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I'm back for a little bit. Volrec, I've added you. My FC is: 279279 898858

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Volrec, I don't think you ever added me. And I just had a good finish online, i got [wH]AeRo to quit in the second match. I ditched a boo on my team to add more skill tactics and replace the pass>score offense. And I had a boo chip with a hammer bros XD

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Sorry man. My connection is really acting up, so I think I'm done for tonight. Maybe not. But good game nonetheless.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Wow, I'm so out of practice. I got ***** like all day today. Time to get back into this game.. maybe.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I'm watching ID4. After it ends, I'll try and hop on. ^_^

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Tight? Yes. Did I get VERY pissed off because you won by scoring 3 HB auto goals? Yes. /I'mdonejohning

Wanna play another one?
Buzz's HB mindgames > all

My Internet is slower than molasses going uphill on a cold day (even just browsing Smashboards is a pain). If the speed returns, it's on!!!

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Yes or no?
If my Internet speed jumps back to normal, yes. Otherwise, no. Gimme a few minutes.

I'm downloading a system update right now. It claims it will take 4 hours. If that jumps up to normal speed (updates usually take 10 minutes tops), then I'll know it is back to normal. Be patient. ^_^

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Buzz's HB mindgames > all

My Internet is slower than molasses going uphill on a cold day (even just browsing Smashboards is a pain). If the speed returns, it's on!!!
Buzz, have you played stryks? Stryks was pretty proficient with the HB mindgames, it's why i ended up playing as daisy against him.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
mastersmash: I think he means joking?....Maybe?

Yeahdude: What happened? =_=

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Jeez. What kind of smash players are you? A john is an excuse.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
My control was about to die (message popped up), so I used the last bit of juice the batteries had to turn off my wii, Lol.

I'm evil, I know.

But God got me back. Looks like you had some lag problems.

I'm done for today.

And **** your DK team. **** it to hell.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
LMAO. Dude, the DK team isn't so bad that it has to be ****** to hell is it? ^____^

But yea. I should have a better connection by the time Brawl comes out. >:]

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Well, I'm sure it doesn't feel bad from where you're sitting.

Every ****ing time I see a ball headin towards yo Birdo/DK I see the Devil wearing a thong. And he's dancing on my face.

Top Bottom