• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 5 Launching July 12th

Wave_5.jpg

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has announced the penultimate wave. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's Booster Course Pass Wave 5 will launch on July 12th, 2023!

The fifth wave of the Booster Course Pass contains three new playable characters and eight new courses. Here's all the new content!

Feather Cup
  • Athens Dash (Mario Kart Tour)
  • Daisy Cruiser (Mario Kart Double Dash)
  • Moonview Highway (Mario Kart Wii)
  • Squeaky Clean Sprint (NEW!)
Cherry Cup
  • Los Angeles Laps (Mario Kart Tour)
  • Sunset Wilds (Mario Kart Super Circuit)
  • Koopa Cape (Mario Kart Wii)
  • Vancouver Velocity (Mario Kart Tour)
New Racers:
  • Kamek (Weight Class: Medium, Mario Kart Tour)
  • Petey Piranha (Weight Class: Heavy, Mario Kart: Double Dash)
  • Wiggler (Weight Class: Heavy, Mario Kart 7)

Author's Note: Man, I barely messed with Wave 3, and I haven't even tried Wave 4. I'm so pumped to get to all this new content. What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments!

Credits:
Writing: Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa
Thumbnail Graphic: @Zerp

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

This definitely asks how Wave 6 will play out. The first half of the Booster Course Pass ended with 3DS Rainbow Road, so we have reason to suspect that the Spiny Cup will have a Rainbow Road course. However, whether or not it will be Wii Rainbow Road does remain to bee seen.

Top Bottom