• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Combo Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THIS VIDEO!

jk, I'm not a hater. It was a really cool combo video, I enjoyed the spikes and the usage of the cape and FLUDD, but your friends really need to learn how to combo DI. Nice job thought, keep up the good work. :)

lkp4

Smash Cadet
I like Kanzaki's video.
It's a nice combo video.

Anyways i might make a new video but
i cant do anything about the quality.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
the opponent didnt DI,
a lot of the video was the same strings repeated,
and the vid quality was bad,

im not a hater i just speak the truth.

and are you black, because you seem to have an unnatural obsession with hate

for the record, riley freeman thinks that if they aint hatin on you, youre doing it wrong

Skittles

Smash Rookie
i liked the vid (Im a mario mainer too) the opponents did just sit there & get pwned though.

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
im not gona read the whole topic but... the footage is great, best mario ive seen, now i know some extra stuff i can do with him ^^

quality was meh, but still enjoyable, i really dont know why you got any haters

you should do more tbh

Lionman

Smash Champion
Some combos had been done with no one controlling the 2º player?

Not DI, really bad oponents, blah blah blah.

Hey is a combo video, dont care about the skill!

3 stars

shanus

Smash Hero
Seriously, didnt it look like (if there was an opponent there to even begin with), that every time you start hitting them they just put down the controller and don't even touch the control stick.

Like, its a nice string of combos, but it really ruined it for me when there wasn't one time in there that it looked authentic. Nice try, but this isn't a competition as you said before, so try and put up some legit work. And quit with the hater attitude, you learn from others whats good and bad and get better from there. Constructive criticism my friend.

Veggi

Smash Champion
All the combos looked cool and it showed that you could control Mario very well, however Brawl is more fun and it looks more impressive when there is someone playing against you. No offense, but a level one computer would have done more to prevent this than was shown in this video. There were times where they would just let you approach them without doing anything, never meteor canceled or gave you any sort of a challenge.

I think you might have more fun with Home-Run Contest and I think you would get a very nice score. Maybe even set a new record for Mario.

lkp4

Smash Cadet
Ehh lol
I never tried that before =)
Home-run with Mario lol?

Ima make a 3rd video soon...

lkp4

Smash Cadet
LOL dowand want to be in it?
how bout lets record us going to the tournament LOL
ima go for sure...

I want to see other pros...

lkp4

Smash Cadet
Ehh Poisonmist has been training LOL
He can use anyone now =)
PROLARRR...~!!!

But im sticking with MARIO... =)

lkp4

Smash Cadet
Ehh i dun care no more lol

Critique if you guys like... so i know

what i'll change the next video. =)

Fire7Man7Dan7

Smash Rookie
Very nice video. I've been looking for some practical applications of FLUDD and it looks like I've found a couple. Well played. :D

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
MUCH better than your last video. It was only okay though. Needs more variety, and I have the odd feeling that the players you were facing weren't exactly good either.

Btw, you really should lessen your attitude about "haters". That attitude is going to get you owned one day.
Those were some awesome combos. I agree with Hero though, your opponents didn't look very hard to kill.

Oops (ssb)

Smash Rookie
simply beautiful. i just picked up mario. im quite impressed. keep it up. i hope to fight you one day

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
nice vid, but don use ur cape when recovering. when u spike ur oppenent it makes sense but u also put urself at risk when u do that. overall, still a gud mario. wud lik 2 play u sumtime. n excellent use of fludd.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you should make up your own original name for a combo video next time - a good friend of mine invented the mariotality franchise for melee and i'm pretty sure he'd be horrified if he saw this - i could go ask him - he's my room mate.

mariotality 2 is to this day one of the best melee combo videos ever made - please change the name of your next video if you make another one.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate

Rofl jkin man .. I can be positive but I can give constructive criticism too right?

I love your combos there very very sick ..
I absolutely love the Down B to Cape Combos SICK
Nice job abusing the Down Throw...

My problem is your aerial moves.. It seems as though you wouldn't pull those off when your facing a Good player... They are being stall like a sitting duck ... Idk maybe its just me ...

Anyways I give it a 9/10 .. Not the absolute best I've seen but pretty freaking high up there.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
I would be positive but... Please make up ur own combo video name. The name of this videos is just degrading itself cause the first video with mariotality in its name is for Melee. Make ur own dam combo video name.

8BitRevolver

Smash Journeyman
I would be positive but... Please make up ur own combo video name. The name of this videos is just degrading itself cause the first video with mariotality in its name is for Melee. Make ur own dam combo video name.
yea u had a pretty nice video but i dont think u could call it mariotality 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom