• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[March 5, 6:05 PM EST] Battle of the Titans Championship [Streamed][Prize] Bring out the Crews!

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
In this tournament I strongly recommend signing up with your crew tag for the winning crew(If a crew member wins it all) will be featured as the top online crew in my stream. So if you think your crew is the best then get out there and represent.

Challonga: http://challonge.com/wkn7tmmt

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/lightsoul101

That is right I am hosting a championship tournament that will not only feature a prize BUT I hope will once and for all will put to bed who the best crew out there is. So this will not be a crew battle style tournament but it I will be promoting the winning crew on my stream. So if you want to prove that your online crew is the crew, you believe that you have the best players out there then get yourself and your boys/girls registered in this tournament and prove it. This tournament is not exclusive to only crew players and anyone can sign up. Will a lone wolf be the one who takes it all....

Note: This is a championship tournament and as such it will feature two stages instead of one. Players will have to win out of the pool round before proceeding to the final stage.

Update: This will now be a single stage double elimination tournament.

RULES
Smash For Wii U
Settings: 2 Stock, 6 Minute Time Limit, Items Off, Best 2 of 3
Semi-Final match(Subject to change to 2 of 3 depending on turn out) - Grand Finals will be Best 3 of 5
Miis/Customs: NO (No debates)

NOTE:

This tournament will be a two part tournament and you must be present for both parts.

Please record all of your matches. Not only will I record your matches and post them on my YouTube channel but they could also come in handy if any issues were to come up.

STAGES
Stage selection is as followed:

Starter:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Town & City
Dreamland 64

Counter:

Congo Jungle 64
Delfino Plaza
Lyatt Cruise
Duck Hunt
Halbred

Banning and Counter Picks: There are 10 available stages during this tournament. As such banning and counter picks will take place as such.

Starter Pick: Higher seed will ban 1 stage, lower seed will ban 2 stages and finally higher seed will pick from the remaining stages.

Counter Pick: Winner will ban 3 stages and the loser will pick from remaining stages.

Gentleman's rule is in effect.

Dave's Stupid Rule is in effect (You can not pick a stage you already won on)

Streaming and Chat

All chat will take place in my twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/lightsoul101

This will be streamed live. I will begin the stream a hour before the tournament takes place. If you would like to be streamed please check into the tournament either in twitch or on challonge and hit me up(contact me). I will select the tournament matches that will be streamed throughout the tournament and if you will be streamed I will make it known in open chat and contact you though whisper.

Note: I will be streaming on Thursdays, if you would like to come out and play with me or any of the other viewers please come by. My stream will begin at 7pm EST.

Prize:

If you skipped all the way to the bottom just to find out the prize....I do not blame ya. The prize for this tournament is....

First Place: Charizard Amiibo
Second Place: $15 (Either E-Shop or Paypal)
Third Place: $10 (Same as above)

Last edited:

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
Crew tournament?
Crew tournament?
This is not a crew battle of any kind. BUT this is a tournament that I want to have crews join up in. A crew battle tournament would be some what tricky to pull off online but can be done. That will be done in another tournament that I am putting together. Instead this will be a tournament focused on 1v1 combat but hopefully will alot of crews come out to represent themselves.

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
The time for this tournament has been pushed back to 6:05 pm EST on March 5rd. Also it has also been changed to a single stage tournament instead of a two stage.

Last edited:

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
Even though I have work during the day I promise that Battle of the Titans will happen on time. I will be streaming this tournament and also keeping tabs on Shots Fired 2 as well.

Top Bottom