• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 8, 2014] Southaven Smash! (Southaven, Mississippi)

-Chad-

Slackerator
Link to Facebook Event https://www.facebook.com/events/510631822391887/

ADDRESS- 963 Town & Country, Southaven, Mississippi 38671
Phone # - (662) 548-5023

The tournament will be Super Smash Bros Melee and Project Melee! We will also be holding teams for both games as well.

We may have pools based on attendance and time available which I'm sure everyone will be okay with. Hopefully we have enough time to do it.

The tournament will be starting at 12:30pm in the afternoon, which means registration will be ending at NOON. If you're not registered at noon or before then you won't be entering. If we want the tournament to run smoothly and finish all events we need to set a time and stick to it so I'm doing just that. Don't be a scrub and wait till the last second, show up early.

Registration will be starting at 10:30 till Noon! We will also have friendly tvs at that time that you can play on all the way up until the tournament starts.

If you're not interested in playing in the tournament but want to come play friendlies that's fine too! But please understand that during the tournament there will be long periods of time where most tvs will be taken so getting friendlies will be more difficult. BUT we will try to have at least one tv devoted to each game for friendlies if we can!

Registration fees for each tournament are 5$ per event! Teams is 5$ per person!

There will be also a venue fee of 5$!

Payouts for prizes will be for all games:

1st- 50
2nd- 30
3rd- 15
4th- 5 (or at least money back)

I am going to run this tournament as best as I can to ensure that everyone has a good time and that everyone has time to play friendlies and get what they want out of it. But I am also depending on all of you who want to participate to help by not holding up the tournament! So please cooperate with me during when the tournament is going on and listen when there are announcements!

Schedule for Tourny

12:30 pm Melee Teams Starts
2:00 pm PM Pools
3:00 pm Melee Pools
4:00 pm PM Teams
Break Time til 6
6:00 pm Melee Bracket starts
7:30 pm PM Bracket starts
9:00 pm Tournament ends (hopefully)
Friendlies til Close ( I think midnightish?)

I think this schedule is attainable if everyone stays prompt with matches and reporting so I'm depending on you all!

Also bring setups if you can please! TVs, wiis(with PM ready to go), and GCs with Melee! The more tvs we have the smoother the tourny can run and the more friendlies we all can play!

If anyone needs housing the day before or after, let me know! We will do our best to set you up with something! I can house people myself and I'm sure some Memphis people may not mind as well

If there are any questions/comments feel free to msg me here or on Facebook

Last edited:

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
I hope to see some familiar faces from KiT. Come support ATL-South tournaments to see magic in the making at Outer Realms: Cards and Games. TN people, where you at?

Top Bottom