• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 8, 2014] Romp fest (Bayside ny)

rompinstein

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to get a Project M tournament going on this Saturday. The event will be hosted at my house as of right now I will have 3 setups. I have some people I know who will attend but I'm trying to have players from around the queens area come play. It will take place in bayside NY I'm debating on a 5 dollar or 10 dollar let me know. Send a text for address or anything involving the tournament (718) 440 4779 we will be using apex rules name is nick

Last edited:

CallMeCAM

Smash Rookie
How many people do you think you'll have coming and what's the address so people can see exactly how far it's going to be of a trip

rompinstein

Smash Rookie
How many people do you think you'll have coming and what's the address so people can see exactly how far it's going to be of a trip

It's 214-17 45th drive I have about 4 or 5 people who will come but I'm trying to have more people from around come play

AireX

Smash Rookie
I'll hit this up and I'll bring A Wii+PM. Depending if my friend will come with me, maybe a full setup.

Also, since this is on the same date as RoM7, maybe we can watch the stream together maybe.

Last edited:

rompinstein

Smash Rookie
sounds good I have 3 tvs but one of them is pretty small about a 16 inch, but the other 2 are a perfect. just shoot me a text and tell people around because It would be great to make this a weekly event.

AireX

Smash Rookie
Sweet. I live in the Flushing area, so making it a weekly event wouldn't be much of an issue for me considering I never have anything to do on weekends anyhow.

Also, my bud wants to know if he'll be able to make it around 8/9 pm. But he doesnt want to waste his time if its going to be done and dead by the time he gets there

Last edited:

rompinstein

Smash Rookie
It will probably be done by then I have things to do later at night just let people know give me a text the day before so I can keep a soild count in people who are attending

CallMeCAM

Smash Rookie
Let me know if you get around 10 people, it's 40 mins away, and I can bring anywhere from 1-3 high level players! I'd love to do this, but it's a little far for 5 people. I am quite interested though ^^

rompinstein

Smash Rookie
Let me know if you get around 10 people, it's 40 mins away, and I can bring anywhere from 1-3 high level players! I'd love to do this, but it's a little far for 5 people. I am quite interested though ^^
Alright il keep you guys updated as much as I can about people coming

rompinstein

Smash Rookie
Lol alright well we need some people I have about 4 friends and I'm actually talking to a another person who might come

rompinstein

Smash Rookie
I'm going to have a good among of friends there but most of them aren't goin to enter because they are not competitive worthy so friendlies will be going down

rompinstein

Smash Rookie
3 o clock if we wait until tomorrow I can get another 2 players so would you rather do that

Top Bottom