• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 7, 2015] Blue's Big Bang Bi-Weekly Smash 4 Tournament (Kinnelon NJ)

moltenrokk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moltenrokk

This will be the second installment of Hitbox Arena and Blue's Bi-weekly Smash 4 Wii U Tournament featuring something old...something new...something borrowed and something most definitely BLUE!

Please come out support our event. Here are some details for you!

It will be broadcast live on www.twitch.tv/hitboxarena

VENUE FEE:
Spectators: Free (Casual play will be played on separate Consoles. There will NOT be any Friendlies on selected tournament consoles)
Competitor Venue Fee: $10.00

Entry Fees:
Each 1v1 Entry $10.00
Each 2v2 Entry: $10.00
Crew Battles Entry: $40.00 Per Crew

!BLUE'S SPECIAL BIG BANG RAFFLES!
All players that did not make it into top placements governed by entry count are entered into a raffle to win FREE money or item prizes or gift cards.
Raffles are held after doubles and after singles.
*Every player that entered both doubles and singles are entered for the special BIG BANG RAFFLE with a larger FREE prize than can range from Cash or item prizes.

SCHEDULE:
Doors Open: 11:00AM
Wii-U Doubles: 12:30PM
Wii-U Singles: 4:00PM
Wii-U Crew Battles: After singles and if time allows
Note: Registration for each event ends 30 minutes before each event starts.

RULESET:
Smash 4 APEX Ruleset
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74563582/Apex/Apex2015_Rulebook.pdf

BLUE'S HOUSE RULES:
Players have 5 minutes to report to their match when called.
*a game lose is issued to the player(s) that do not show up. The set continues with neutrals/striking

Player(s) that Fail to show up after another 5 minutes will get a set loss
*In the event this happens in losers bracket, that player is eliminated. Furthermore, If BOTH players do not show up after the full 10 minutes, a winner is chosen randomly.

*This rule is to ensure the integrity of the tournament so that the event is ran smoothly. A 30 minute break will be given after each event so players may eat and rest while seeding are done

*The winner of each set MUST report their win

PRIZE PAYOUTS:

1st place 60% of Prize Pot
2nd place 30% of Prize Pot
3rd place 10% of Prize Pot

With over 40 entrants, top 4 places pay out (50-25-15-10%).
With over 60 entrants, top 5 places pay out (45-25-15-10-5%).

*CREW BATTLES pot prize goes to 1st place ONLY*
Note: Please bring your own Controllers! Controllers will not be given for use at the event!

BLUE'S CREW BATTLE RULES:

4 Players make up a team to participate in crew battles
Each team is given 10 stocks to divide amongst the team with a cap of 3 stocks on any player.
*APEX Rules*

CREW BATTLE SPECIAL RULES:
Tag Out: Crews is given the option to swap existing players when opponent counter-picks a stage.
Share Stock: Crews can give 1 existing stock from one player to another existing player. (cannot give a player a stock if they are at the max of 3 stocks)
Revive: Crews can give 1 existing stock to a knocked out members.
Lock: Crews can target 1 opponents member and ban them from receiving or giving special Crew options for the rest of the crew battle.
Force Out: Crews are given the option to force out the winner of the previous match. (that player cannot be Tagged back in when this option is used and cannot be used if only one player is left on opposing team or locked)

*Crews may only use 3 Special options and cannot use any option more than once
*Only 1 Special Option can be used during counter-pick stages per Crew and Loser of the previous match gets priority to use a Special Option first.

If you have any question please call or text 201-704-3802

We look forward to spending a this special bi-weekly event with you.
-Johnny & Blue

David Basile

Smash Rookie
NNID
daveyman23
How many people do you think will be going? Me and a friend are driving up from Roselle so I hope lots of people come =D

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Depending on the number of people, I'd love to make the drive up.

Eggz-Floc

Smash Rookie
I'll try and get a few of my friends and I to attend this. Looking forward to it.

LawofDeath

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LawofDe4th
3DS FC
3480-3867-8012
Man I really want to make the effort in going to these. Been there once. My friends are not encouraged enough to come with me. :/ Next week I can almost guarantee I'll be there, even if I come alone.

Top Bottom