• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 2, 2015] project m thursday weeklies. fall river, ma (fall river, ma)

jeremyagain

Smash Rookie
i've been hosting weeklies for project m at my house for about 2 months. project m 3.0 got me and my friend group back into playing smash again. if youre from the fall river, massachusetts area/ southern mass. or eastern/northern rhode island, you are more than welcome to join! we are always looking to have other players join. ive only hosted 8 man tournaments and under, would love to do 16.

i've got 2 wii setups, one is in 480p with component cables on a 32 inch led
the other is the main wii, upscaled to 720p hdmi through my hd dvd recorder, on a 42 inch lcd

we usually play low stakes for entry with no venue few because its my house, just be respectful. i'll be for sure hosting 3 or 4 a month, for a long time. since we play low stakes entry ($1-$5) we allow every type of sidebetting possible, and a decent amount of money matches (depending on time constraints).

if interested message me on my youtube channel and ill give you all the details. we usually do friendlies 4-630 tournament 630-11

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK1s1kOXUvmS65ZwyOSG74Q/ youtube channel with last weeks weekly tournament, check it out, and message me for details on how to join us!

SPARKEATER

Smash Rookie
hey dude, I am definitely interested in coming tomorrow.could you inbox me your email? Thanks!

wiiztec

Smash Journeyman
NNID
wiiztec
No CRT's? Also it's monday so why is this happening now?

Last edited:
Top Bottom