• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Mar 15, 2015] Cilantro Smash 2 (Wheeling, WV)

Soupeschleg

Smash Journeyman

Cilantro Smash 2!
Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament

Singles & Doubles
Sunday, March 15th
Wheeling, WV

Not even a month after the original Cilantro Smash, we're ready to go again! Our close proximity to the ever-growing PGHNEOH and Morgantown Smash scenes puts us in a prime position to attend many tournaments without having to travel great distances. Cilantro Smash is here to provide Ohio Valley Smash Bros. fans an opportunity to compete, connect, and improve before heading out to larger tournaments in the surrounding area.

Open spoilers for event info!
VENUE
Cilantro Latin Grill
56 Carmel Road
Wheeling, WV 26003

Fortunately, the restaurant is closed on Sundays. This gives us a great venue for tournaments of any size.
Unfortunately, the restaurant is closed on Sundays. This means we can't eat burritos at the event.

Please refrain from parking in the spaces in front of or beside the building! These should be left open for residents of the nearby apartments, customers of Miklas's Meat Market, and customers of the Ye Olde Alpha. There is additional parking just around the corner by Frederick's Salon.

If you plan on bringing a setup of your own, feel free to pull up to the building to unload first.

ENTRY
No venue fee!
Melee Singles Fee: $5 per person
Melee Doubles Fee: $10 per team

Please Bring:
1. Your own Gamecube controller.
2. Money for entry (exact change is appreciated!).
3. Your friends!

Payouts:
1st: 70%
2nd: 20%
3rd: 10%

SCHEDULE
11:00am Doors Open
12:20pm Doubles Registration Ends
12:30pm Doubles Begins
1:50pm Singles Registration Ends
2:00pm Singles Begins
8:00pm Everyone is welcome to stick around and play friendlies/money matches until 8.

RULES
Standard Apex rules apply.
Please be respectful toward other players, the venue, and the game.

Cilantro Smash 1 results thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/cilantro-smash-results-feb-22-wheeling-wv.392363/

Last edited:

FoxeR

Smash Cadet
nice glad to see this is happening again this soon

FoxeR

Smash Cadet
FoxeR you wanna team again?
sure man sounds good

stephen I will definitely bring my setup

my fox hasnt progressed much this week but Ive improved my Nairs like you said and my skill with/knowledge of the cast as a whole has gone up a prett good amount especially my top secret secondaries :falcomelee::drmario::yoshimelee:

Top Bottom