• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Manic's Signature Icon & Campain Card Shop <Currently on Hiatus>

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
While, you'll at it! Can you do more cards of my characters that I've requested before!
Sure, maybe! :o

Make sure you check the rules for those. Campaign cards are a little more restricted a bit in the rules compared to the icons. Mostly as I am still learning, and I'd rather not be swamped just right yet. ^_^

When the list gets heave with big hitters, I will probably start doing ones for the lesser known as well. I want to try to get campaign cards out for as many of the threads for characters as possible. So hopefully I should get to them when I can

Edit: I've decided to whip up another Campaign card. I present, King K. R-

Would you like some cake? :D

WHAT THE!? SON OF A-

*Technical difficulties. Please stand by.. :)*

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Ooooo watch with the triple/double posting! :o You can get in trouble for that stuff.

That sort of stuff is frowned upon on Smashboards... I should know as I used to do the same thing myself when I was new here XD

As a tip, if you have more to add, or need to fix typos, use that edit button in your post. It's your best friend! :p

Anyways you need to do that, as Moderators will get you for that stuff!

At any rate, I think that image looks much better than the old one I used sooo....
There lol

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Made something rather hilarious XD

...Lol XD

Yep. It's a completely custom rework of that one funny Inkling in the "Development process" Artwork from the direct.

Last edited:

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Yo dude! Looking through a ton of your created material and I have to say, they look very nice! :)

I too am a member of the Custom Robo Discussion Thread (like ToastyPyre) and I would like some cards and icons that could benefit the page as well (if that's alright with you). I'll provide some pictures and you can choose which ones out of all of them that you want to use for each Ray model. Thanks again! :)
Ray

(preferably the one where his face is fully facing us would be perfect for a version of the stock image if you can do that [if you cannot, that's OK])

Ray Mk II

X-Ray

(these two images were separated due to the head being over a banner, but merging them should be pretty easy).

Ray Sky

(same as the 2nd to last X-Ray photo)

AIRS (COMPLETELY optional, but it would be pretty sweet! That being said, this isn't really needed)
Ray 01

Ray Legend

Ray Warrior

Ray Mk III

Ray II Dark (COMPLETELY optional and I wouldn't blame you if you didn't make any pics at all)

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Those look cool! I'll try my best to get around to them. I've been on holiday for awhile, plus I've had a lot on my plate lately. I'll tag you guys when I get some icons and stuff made for these :p

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Those look cool! I'll try my best to get around to them. I've been on holiday for awhile, plus I've had a lot on my plate lately. I'll tag you guys when I get some icons and stuff made for these :p
Thanks mate! You're a lifesaver to this campaign of ours! Take as long as you need mate! :)

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Hey everyone! It's been awhile huh?

I am just getting back into things, and am starting to work on the requests again. As I finish each one, I will tag the user whom made the request! :p

The first one... @ NintenZ NintenZ Bandana Waddle Dee.

I'll be posting this up in the campaign thread as well! :p

To everyone else, don't worry! I'll get the other icons done over the next couple of days.

@ ToastyPyre ToastyPyre @ The One Who Wrote This The One Who Wrote This

Ok so as for the custom robo stuff...
Some of the icons shouldn't be a problem, as I should be able to pump out some for most of those characters.

As for the cards.. I would prefer if you guys could come up with a definitive Ray to represent the Campaign card, as it is one campaign card per character/campaign. For that, find the best render you have of the character, and post it here, and I'll get to work on Ray's card! :p

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

I am just getting back into things, and am starting to work on the requests again. As I finish each one, I will tag the user whom made the request! :p

To everyone else, don't worry! I'll get the other icons done over the next couple of days.

Some of the icons shouldn't be a problem, as I should be able to pump out some for most of those characters.

As for the cards.. I would prefer if you guys could come up with a definitive Ray to represent the Campaign card, as it is one campaign card per character/campaign. For that, find the best render you have of the character, and post it here, and I'll get to work on Ray's card! :p
Thank you!

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276

I'm fine with any Ray model personally, so I'll let @ ToastyPyre ToastyPyre decide. He probably wants Ray Mk III (which is a solid choice as that model appeared in Brawl as an Assist Trophy and is the newest version of Ray), but I just want to make sure that's the case, so I'll let him post. :)

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
A single step forward is still forward. Could you make a stock icon for Absol? Anything to give more legitimacy.

There's a really nice model over here.

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
A single step forward is still forward. Could you make a stock icon for Absol? Anything to give more legitimacy.

There's a really nice model over here.
There is your Absol icon! :D

Since I heard nothing as of yet, I'm going to assume that he wants Ray Mk III. Here's his render from Brawl: http://www.smashbros.com/wii/jp/items/assist/images/assist16/assist16_080314awk01.jpg

As for the series icon, it's in ToastyPyre's post.

Thanks again for making these.
Ok... Sorry for the long wait XD I have them right here:

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
There is your Absol icon! :D

Ok... Sorry for the long wait XD I have them right here:

To be honest, it's actually supposed to be Ray Mk III. Sorry if that makes you have to redo the card, but the Ray model in the picture is Ray Mk III, but the card says Ray Mk II.

Design wise, it looks pretty cool though! :)

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
To be honest, it's actually supposed to be Ray Mk III. Sorry if that makes you have to redo the card, but the Ray model in the picture is Ray Mk III, but the card says Ray Mk II.

Design wise, it looks pretty cool though! :)
well gosh darn it... I'll see if I can fix that goof real quick

Edit: Ok... Sorry about that. I didn't even notice the goof up until you mentioned that! Thanks

Last edited:

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Perfect! Thanks!

And check out the support thread, if you're interested. It'd be great to have someone like you on board.
What he said. It would be a blast to have ya on the Ray Train mate! If you want to, you can visit the thread by clicking on my sig. We would love to have you. :)

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice
well gosh darn it... I'll see if I can fix that goof real quick

Edit: Ok... Sorry about that. I didn't even notice the goof up until you mentioned that! Thanks

Sorry for not responding in this thread earlier. Thanks so much for this, it's looks excellent.
Also @ The One Who Wrote This The One Who Wrote This , thanks for replying to this thread when I couldn't. and thanks for asking for Ray Mk III. I'll try to make something for Ray 01 and the others to balance the sig icons a bit.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Sorry for not responding in this thread earlier. Thanks so much for this, it's looks excellent.
Also @ The One Who Wrote This The One Who Wrote This , thanks for replying to this thread when I couldn't. and thanks for asking for Ray Mk III. I'll try to make something for Ray 01 and the others to balance the sig icons a bit.
No worries mate! I think Mk III has a really good chance of being the rep out of all the Ray models personally. I mean, it appeared in Smash as an Assist Trophy (as opposed to being a sticker like Ray and Ray 01 or just a trophy like Mk II) and is the newest model of the Rays when talking about game releases. So, I think he has the best shot out of them all (unless if they go the classic route and use the original Ray as the character).

And no worries mate! I check here and Robopedia every day, so I shall be on top of things when others are away. :)

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Hi Manic...would it be possible to do icons of my two favourite Nintendo girls?

Dixie Kong

and Impa.

Thank you very much, these would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Have a bit of bad news guys... I unfortunately am going to be taking a breather from this thread. The issue is mainly a hardware issue, as my laptop is on it's last legs. I'm not sure when I'll have a new system that can actually handle having more than one program open at one time, but when I do return, I will finish the requests made that I haven't done yet.. I am really sorry about this :/.. I'll see you guys later.

UPDATE: I have ultimately decided to put this thread on hiatus for now. I won't be taking request for a while. I plan on putting forth a lot more attention into the new Character Discussion Group, so I won't be able to update this with more icons and what not for a while... sorry everyone :/..

I'll throw another update if I feel I can get a good use for it. Until then, see you in the group.

Last edited:
Top Bottom