• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Male Smashers. Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed an increase in the number of male smashers that joined the boards? Wow, so many dudes around here! Maybe I'm just seeing things, and they're all really fat chicks wearing pants and sweaty, torn Tshirts that they just borrowed from some random dude on the street.

<.<

mood4food77

Smash Hero
sadly, no one around me is any good, i have to travel 20 minutes to find good people

i beat everyone in my town with my yoshi probably...and that's my worst character

mood4food77

Smash Hero
no it doesn't, there was only one girl on gamefaqs, and i think she's done (r1k)

red stone

Smash Ace
wow ihope smashboards doesn't turn into gamefaqs. i mean, dual joke topics, fads, and topics that are meant to be misinterpreted are nice but seriously, have you seen the smash forum on gamefaqs. they think that mewtwo doesn't exist!

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Boys aren't intelligent enough to play smash competitively, in fact they can't join the forum because they can't read.

Girls rule, boys drool. Right, Pikachu? Pikachu, is that a sausage between your legs? Sausage fest! <0^.^0>

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Or be worth the half a second it takes to read the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom