• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Making First Contact: Federation Force Marine For Smash

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908

FEDERATION FORCE MARINE
Prepare yourselves, folks, because I'm about to say something that you might not want to hear. This is an actual support thread for the unnamed protagonists of Nintendo's most controversial spin-offs of all time.
I am not here to discuss some namby-pamby figurehead of the Federation, like Adam or Anthony Higgs. This is a support thread for the hardcore commandos that take center stage in Metroid Prime: Federation Force, whether they are gunning down space pirates or playing laser soccer in outer friggin' space.

One thing I'd like to mention beforehand:
I do NOT have much hope that the FFM will be playable in Smash 4 as DLC. However, I would like to get the blast ball rolling (:awesome:), so that when the time comes once again for speculation, we will be prepped and prepared. This is NOT to say that I do not plan to take this thread seriously.
Now, without further adieu:

WHO ARE THE FEDERATION FORCE MARINES?
At the moment, not much is known about the armed fighters that populate Federation Force. What we do know, however, is that they serve under the Galactic Federation, the primary known sovereign government in the Metroid Universe. Marines have appeared in the series before the upcoming title, but as previously mentioned, we are supporting the characters from Federation Force.

The game in question focuses on an archaeological survey mission (conducted by the FFMs in question) into former Galactic Federation territory that has been overtaken by the Space Pirates. As previously mentioned, not much more is known as of now, but it has been confirmed that these faithful troops will encounter Samus, as well as battle against Metroids.
And also play laser soccer.

WHY SHOULD THEY JOIN SMASH BROS?
The Galactic Federation plays a huge roll in all of Samus' adventures. For the first time in Metroid history, a character from the GF is playable. I think that these characters should be embraced by the Smash team as a way to represent the GF on the roster.

Now, before you pull out the signs saying "RIDLEY" or "STYLUX" or whoever you guys are into now, allow me to say: I do not think these guys should get in OVER one of the preexisting choices. I am simply saying that they should join the roster ALONGSIDE those options.

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?
Guys, I'm not going to sugar-coat this to make myself feel big and tough. I am aware of the hate that this game is receiving, and I am aware that people are not voting got the character so that he'll become DLC. I created this thread to raise support for the marines, so that they may have a chance next time around.

MOVESET
TO BE ADDED

ARGUMENTS

TO BE ADDED
(Gee, this'll be fun)

SUPPORTERS
@ -crump- -crump-
@ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf

@ ~Krystal~ ~Krystal~

THANKS FOR READING!

Last edited:
Top Bottom