• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Making character icons to handle the hype.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Eight more.

Next time I'll post the rest of the I-have-no-alts characters in one go (think I'm missing like 10) then I'll finally move into making all the different alts. That's probably gonna take a while, especially for people like Bowser Jr.
Quality.

Highly looking forward to Iggy

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
i love everything about this but the person in mii cries because of the exclusions

it's too hard to pick a favorite lol, but if I HAD to i think olimar would win

Khao

Smash Lord
Man, it really has been a while since I updated this thing, hasn't it? I didn't even realize I didn't have Bayonetta or Corrin yet.

Let's start fixing fixing that.

I dunno if anyone will appreciate it. But there's some sort of double "brilliance" in this thing. She's not just ugly for the lulz. Though that is a big part of the reason she's like this.

Last edited:

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
Man, it really has been a while since I updated this thing, hasn't it? I didn't even realize I didn't have Bayonetta or Corrin yet.

Let's start fixing fixing that.

I dunno if anyone will appreciate it. But there's some sort of double "brilliance" in this thing. She's not just ugly for the lulz. Though that is a big part of the reason she's like this.
Of course, she'd be a more stereotypical witch...

Khao

Smash Lord
Welp, I'm guessing no one even remembers me at this point (It's been over a year! What!), but this thing suddenly came back into my mind for some reason, and I decided... What the heck, let's finish it. Got nothing to lose.

So without further ado, here's the final character. Corrin!

Man it's been way too long.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
That's some funny ****!

My favorites are the following with my thoughts.

: *slurp* Eyeballs? Yum!
: Do I got any banana in my teeth?
: Aah! Aaaah! AAH!
: *pew pew* I am Metroid!
: Grr!
: Man . . . Never knew smokin' a blunt made me feel higher than flying.
: Not sure if . . .
: I prefer to be edgy. Being square isn't half as cool.
: Whatcha gonna do about it, *****?
: Like, totally! Teehee! *hack* *cough*
: Gotta go fast!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom