• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Making another character viable

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpwood

Smash Apprentice
Hi smashers. I am hoping that many of you will read this for me and tell me what you think of it. All feed back is welcome and I want to hear everyone's opinion. But please read in detail what I am saying, mostly towards the end (That doesn't mean skip the beginning, otherwise you won't understand why I am saying this), that way you can give a detailed and productive response and not just assume after reading one sentence. If you disagree with what I am saying in anyway please tell me why and do not give me a simple answer that I could prove wrong with something that I have already written down. I want to know your opinion that way I can better my paper.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zEFQw0cy9im-PR07s8D-NoCXD4H5f3DiXjpTUY0obc0/edit?usp=sharing

Also if you would be so kind, share this with all your friends that way we can hear more peoples' thoughts on the matter. All opinions matter in this and we should get all smashers to think about this.This is for the community and I think everyone in it should take a look at what I have to say.

Thank you to @KuroganeHammer for all the frame data, to @Ffamran for giving me the info for Falco's reflector, and to @BJN39 for the detailed frame data guide on Palutena.

Thank you all for your time and happy smashing.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Discussion of Smash 4 rulesets belongs here, discussion of custom movesets here, and discussion of character viability here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom