• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Making a PC simulation game about the Melee scene! (Seeking an artist)

TrampolineTales

Smash Rookie
Smasher Simulator

Hey everyone, I've been working on programming a simulation game in the style of a visual novel that focuses on the melee scene. I'm currently in need of an artist to help with the project, so I thought this would be the best place to start searching! Artist found!

This thread is basically going to be a devlog for progress on the game.

I've also made a few games in the past, which you can check out on my website.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you have any questions or would like to help with the project, feel free to post in the thread or send me a PM!

Media

The game's (almost complete) HUD

Last edited:

"YOLO"

Smash Cadet
I don't understand well what is the game about. or I just don'tt get it lol.

seventh

Smash Rookie
Does this mean I get to romance smashers or is it a quest to be the best or something?

TrampolineTales

Smash Rookie
Does this mean I get to romance smashers or is it a quest to be the best or something?
It's going to be more of a quest to be the best at melee.

Here's a screenshot of what the game's HUD will look like:

There are still a few things that need to be added, but this should help give an understand of how the game's systems will work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom