• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Commander, you're back! Where were you?

@ GCM: Can you draw well? Otherwise you'd need to send me a list of poses I need to draw Erutashi in, mmkay?
I can only copy things like some kind of human photocopier. For now if you gave me picture of her in a normal pose with either a white or trasparent backround or backround I can easily make transparent (a solid color), that would be good.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
question: has someonoe done a petey pirhanna or a boo moveset yet?
I did Petey on page 19.

The site looks good, but I can't help but bring this up: Are you going to just do the basics, or are you going to make screenshots as well, like on the actual dojo? If you are,m I could help with that some when I get home.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Just thought I'd let the lot of you know, the limit for Pokemon entries is 2 per person. And on the side, I'd like to say I'm going to do
Magnezone
for one of them.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
I did Petey on page 19.

The site looks good, but I can't help but bring this up: Are you going to just do the basics, or are you going to make screenshots as well, like on the actual dojo? If you are,m I could help with that some when I get home.
I was only gonna do it if I could get help because those three pages took me well over 3 hours to build. And since I don't have photoshop im making every image with ****ing ms paint.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
well its FAR from great but heres a DRAFT of the website with onr character (bulleta). Feedback is greatly needed.
http://makeyourmove.5u.com/fakedojo.html
This is the beginning of greatness. As far as the layout goes, I think it looks good. All it's missing is...all the stuff that has yet to be added. :)

Just thought I'd let the lot of you know, the limit for Pokemon entries is 2 per person. And on the side, I'd like to say I'm going to do
Magnezone
for one of them.
Sounds like a good rule. I plan to do a couple Pokemon this time around. For one, my favorite Red/Blue Pokemon,
Sandslash
will finally see the light of Smash. I think I already said the other Pokemon I plan to do.

majora_787

Smash Hero
A new MYM contest? Nice, I've been wanting to enter since the first round, but I went from not getting it to just wanting to watch.

So it's always the top 50?

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
I was only gonna do it if I could get help because those three pages took me well over 3 hours to build. And since I don't have photoshop im making every image with ****ing ms paint.
First of all, if you don't have PS and can't get it, I would go with Paint.NET.
amazing free program, not quite PS, but x10000 times better than MSPAINT.
also, don't use jpegs if you can. It looks like ****. png man, png.
losses, plus transparency!

EDIT: also, if you want to make it even more accurate to the real Dojo, all of the text about the charater, and the pictures, etc, fit inside the width of the picture.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Magnezone
for one of them.
I call Froslass and Mightyena then.

@GCM: NVM, I'd have to shade that picture. That's what I'll do IF I can't get a better picture up drawn from scratch.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
First of all, if you don't have PS and can't get it, I would go with Paint.NET.
amazing free program, not quite PS, but x10000 times better than MSPAINT.
also, don't use jpegs if you can. It looks like ****. png man, png.
losses, plus transparency!

EDIT: also, if you want to make it even more accurate to the real Dojo, all of the text about the charater, and the pictures, etc, fit inside the width of the picture.
I'll look into that program and as far as jpegs go it was actually an accident. I didn't mean to save it as a jpeg but after I did I didn't want to go back and fix it. The fitting the picture thing is possible but difficult without putting the text in the picture. Not something I really want to do. I tryed to make it look diffrent from the dojo mainly because they have talented people who are clearly very good with code and they know how to do things I dont

SirKibble

Smash Champion
On a note for MYM3, I plan on making a site as we go along that organizes the entries so they're a bit easier to sort through. I'll give you all a link once a few entries are in. I could now, but there's really nothing on it, and I'm still figuring some things out. I plan to hopefully make a comprehensive list of entries there as well, so H&R, you won't have to do it this time.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
I can't do signature-style art and am HTML illiterate, but I'm passable with tablet drawing. I'm sketching an Eru up right this minute. And if it's any help for her character page, I could link you to her profile (but don't try joining the forum it's posted on, I do NOT want to explain to my friends why a stranger from the internets is among us).

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
On a note for MYM3, I plan on making a site as we go along that organizes the entries so they're a bit easier to sort through. I'll give you all a link once a few entries are in. I could now, but there's really nothing on it, and I'm still figuring some things out. I plan to hopefully make a comprehensive list of entries there as well, so H&R, you won't have to do it this time.
I can't do signature-style art and am HTML illiterate, but I'm passable with tablet drawing. I'm sketching an Eru up right this minute. And if it's any help for her character page, I could link you to her profile (but don't try joining the forum it's posted on, I do NOT want to explain to my friends why a stranger from the internets is among us).
Thumbs Up to you both.:bigthumbu
In websited related news nightmare is almost done.
EDIT: He's done

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
Paint, you say? Hm. I'm not exactly rolling in extra time right now, but I think I can whip up images for at least some of my own characters and upload them. I'm thinking of the Thing in particular, since I'm afraid the images of him that I've put up are not exactly conducive to Paint work.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Magnezone
for one of them.
I was thinking about doing more :p. Oh well, at least i almost got Xatu done and thinking about doing Ninetales.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I call TP Skull Kid. I know Skull Kid has been done, but that was the OoT Skull Kid. Is that allowed? :\

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
^That should be fine, they are after all different versions of the character.

And I'm gonna reserve Presea Combatir along with Miles Edgeworth for Make Your Move 3.0, I know there was somebody doing ToS characters, but Presea is so cool that I HAVE to make a moveset for her.

majora_787

Smash Hero

And I'm gonna reserve Presea Combatir along with Miles Edgeworth for Make Your Move 3.0, I know there was somebody doing ToS characters, but Presea is so cool that I HAVE to make a moveset for her.
Sweet, because I really like TP Skull Kid. He just seems cooler than the old one. And I want to be the guy to make a moveset for the cool version.

Jiggy37

Smash Apprentice
I only wanted to make a Colette (if that's even still allowed), so have fun with Presea.

Anyway, wanted to say real quick that even if Princess Daisy isn't allowed, I still want to present my Sports Daisy. :D For the last few days since I posted I've been slowly putting together a Daisy moveset that borrows from all the Mario spinoffs and uses her down special as a transformation that changes her clothes, her speed, and most of her moves. But even if I can only put up half of it in the end, I will.

If I can make neither Colette nor Daisy, then I claim Marin from Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. She hasn't been created in any form at all, and I have ideas floating around in my mind. :D

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
Woof. It is a lot easier to draw this dude on paper than it is to pixel him up in Paint, but hey, he's in color now. Lookin' snazzy.

Also, a link to each character's moveset here from within their Dojo character page would be pretty cool, I think.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Woof. It is a lot easier to draw this dude on paper than it is to pixel him up in Paint, but hey, he's in color now. Lookin' snazzy.

Also, a link to each character's moveset here from within their Dojo character page would be pretty cool, I think.
Picture: Sweet
Word Talking: Pfffttttt no way thats work
oh kay doh kay

half_silver28

Smash Ace

:eek: nuuuuuuuuu I was gonna do presea!!!!!!111eleven lol

~ on a less (or more pathetic) note, I have played through ToS NINE TIMES..... I think I could make a good moveset :ohwell:

but I'm reserving regal bryant ... also batman :lick:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
GCM, out of curiosity, where are you getting the descriptions and quotes from? Are you just coming up with them yourself? Or are they being taken directly from the posted movesets and I'm just blind?

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
GCM, out of curiosity, where are you getting the descriptions and quotes from? Are you just coming up with them yourself? Or are they being taken directly from the posted movesets and I'm just blind?
Bulleta's stuff was taken from wikipedia and Nightmare was taken from the post however I picked the quote. However if people want something praticular just type it up and post it.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Bulleta's stuff was taken from wikipedia and Nightmare was taken from the post however I picked the quote. However if people want something praticular just type it up and post it.
All right, thanks. I'll probably come up with some for my entreis, just as a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom