• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Major League Baseball Featuring Ken Griffey Jr.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=1438]Review-Major League Baseball Featuring Ken Griffey Jr.[/drupal]

Ken Griffey Jr.s is for N64 and features real
teams and fields, and a fantastic
multiplayer. I got Ken Griffey Jr.s major league baseball
about 8 years ago.

I found that this game takes alot of skill,
and is amazingly fun.The game is thrilling
and has an awesome multiplayer, A seasonal campaign,
and a Home run derby. Ken Griffey Jr.s Major League Baseball has great controlls is easy to play but hard to master. It is probably the only and best sports game I have ever liked.

For eight years I`ve played this game, and it has never gotten dull. The different teams and many different choices
of players, pitches and options, and good graphics
make it a game anyone with a Nintendo64 should buy.
I`ve found it one of the best games for Nintendo64 and one of the
most enjoyable games that never gets old.

finalark

SNORLAX
Sports game never really interested me. But a really fun one that never gets dull, you say? I'll have to try this one out if I ever find it at a used bookstore or something.

Ozone.

Smash Rookie
I have this game. I use to play this game and ssb64 all the time until my n64 broke about 3 months ago.
Man I remember Tim Wakefields knuckle ball was soooooo broken in it. It was nearly impossible to hit. Go and see.

I also remember Wade Boggs being in the game and the cheat code that made Ken Griffey Jr. hit a home run everytime he hit the ball in any kind of way. That was really really fun too.

Top Bottom