• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
I believe the best smasher in Vermont should decide whether or not VT should be added to this finder.

As the new coming best smasher, I say add it.

BigMcDick69

Smash Rookie
I believe the best smasher in Vermont should decide whether or not VT should be added to this finder.

As the new coming best smasher, I say add it.
it doesn't matter what you 'believe,' i posted the finder, im running it, and keeping it as up-to-date as possible

and i could beat you

edit - where are you moving to anyways so i can add you

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
it doesn't matter what you 'believe,' i posted the finder, im running it, and keeping it as up-to-date as possible

and i could beat you

edit - where are you moving to anyways so i can add you
I think I mentioned I'm going to UVM.

$10 MM? LOL kidding, I play for fun but if you accept that'd be cool.

I'll get around to running tournaments in VT since you're new and inexperienced in that department.

BigMcDick69

Smash Rookie
gran mango - sure ill do a $10 mm, who do you play so I can add you to the finder

lol @ 'inexperience' ive run a couple before but havent ran one advertising on the site

thealmightydarc - anybody can beat anybody

edit - forgot my sig

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
Nobody could beat anybody. Shut up.

Edit: Not towards you Mango.
Lol Darc I never said I could beat anyone I just said I would be the next best smasher in VT so I didn't take any offense lol.

gran mango - sure ill do a $10 mm, who do you play so I can add you to the finder

lol @ 'inexperience' ive run a couple before but havent ran one advertising on the site

thealmightydarc - anybody can beat anybody

edit - forgot my sig
lol sweet deal I need money for college.

I'll tell you what I've told every single smasher, I don't really have a main.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I updated the thread with Mango for Vermont. I'm just using Mango as he requested. So don't get pissed BigMcDick. I put it as rebel Vermont.

Banks

Smash Hero
seems to me we have a vermont divided in half. and im down with fruit more than big genitals

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
This thread will catch us Mainers up in post count with those silly spammers from CT. Once we get this thread up to say 10 pages, I say we start spamming the CT player finder threads.

Banks

Smash Hero
Redsoxfan's Biweekly, schweppes, don't forget!

This thread will catch us Mainers up in post count with those silly spammers from CT. Once we get this thread up to say 10 pages, I say we start spamming the CT player finder threads.

I already pwnd all you, catch up noobs

Pine

Smash Ace
so ya ZOMG BANKS IS LEET

dont worry guyz the new part of new mainemont is repping at testicle 1ST PLACE IN TEAMS WHAT?! rolfz

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
It just occurred to me. There are probably some people out there who think Mainemont Hampshire is an actual state.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
lol smashers in Vermont?

No I'll be a sad sad man in VT.

So what's say you guys, if I host something up in VT would you guys all travel?

Pine

Smash Ace
i went to north carolina once and we had to tell some family new hampshire was north of boston LOL stupid people...

on another note brookman u waved to us? 0,o

yoshis down b owns

Smash Cadet
mango a guy named marths dont die used to be in our crew and he is going to uvm. you can play with him but ud probably have to smoke pot with him

Top Bottom