• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maine Smash Tournament 9: TOO GOOD! - Feb 17 (8 TVs!) VENUE UPDATE; IMPORTANT!!!

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Cort I think its safe to say that if you came, maine would love yoo long time, as asian shoolgirls put it.
More like Vietnamese prostitutes.

Which, by the way, are TOO GOOD.

Skler

Smash Master
The new name is TOO GOOD!

Banks, show me somebody who doesn't believe in high fives and I'll show you somebody who needs a beating. Beating people who don't believe in high fives is TOO GOOD...and too illegal.

Cort

Apple Head
High fives are amazing, I donno what is wrong with CWJAlex.

I'm not sure if I can come to this event... *keeps looking at how long it'll take on mapquest* u_u

Skler

Smash Master
CWJAlex doesn't like high fives!? That is NOT TOO GOOD!

Sometimes I consider posting something worth reading, but pointless posts are just TOO GOOD!

Banksya

Smash Ace
Eric: yes.

Cort: if you win the tournament, you'll make a whole bunches of moneys. Isn't that worth the drive? Bring brookman and you can place in all three tournaments, M I RITE?!

Pine

Smash Ace
are you kidding banks? team puff n' suds is TOO GOOD

team puff n' suds are taking FIRST and fleshwang in LASSSSTTTT TOOO GOOOODDD

Skler

Smash Master
It's because we were LET you win! We all know pine could have just told thorn to suicide and it would have happened.

Getting thorn to suicide is TOO GOOD! Getting him to suicide twice is TOO GREAT! Still losing to him even after that is TOO GOOD BAD!

Skler

Smash Master
A name match would be TOO GOOD!

Who will take home the title of TOO GOOD? Tune in to find out at MST9: TOO GOOD!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
So it's the 17th, but there's no set location. Talk about a misleading subtitle, m i rite

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
The first few times is forgiven, but when it keeps happening, thats not good. You can do better than this.

Top Bottom