• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maine Smash Tournament 8: S***in' on da floor - January 13th

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
It's up to the people. It seems like people want J and R this saturday for a fest with an off-the-side-tournament, and I'm up for that. Ron's up for whatever, really.

EDIT: Iron Chief informed that if the weather is bad and his dad decides not to head out, we can't hold the tournament at his place that weekend. On top of that, it's the same weekend of **** Tom's tournament, and I'd rather not run a tournament in the same area as another one on the same day.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Well this is interesting.

I read the whole thing and I have no clue what the story is.

Is there a smashfest or a tourny this weekend? And where is it happening? What's the scoop?

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
ALRIGHT IM HERE TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

The tournament is still going to happen and it is still at J and R Cards BUT, this wont be a normal MST. Since we are not having such a huge turn out at this one we will make things dirt cheap to enter so overall this will pretty much be a smashfest.

Singles - $5

Teams - $2 (that for one player of the team to pay)

If anyone totally lost on wtf I just said or if there anything i left out that you wanted to know just get me on AIM: iron16chief

~Iron Chief

Skler

Smash Master
WHAT NO LOW TIERS!?

Who exactly is going to this? Also, it's at J&R and not Iron Chief's? Gotta ask people if they can go now, Alandorf cancelled on us.

Kais

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say let this be MST8. We can just make the next one MST9. I'm not canceling the tournament, nor do I have the right to. Jeez, this all gets so confusing...>_> Sorry to **** things up for you guys, I know this didn't make sense half the time. We'll do low-tiers and a small crew battle in addition to what IronChief mentioned but we can discuss those prices at the event.

Any questions? Please directly harass me; don't get indirectly pissed off and not go for the real issue.

Banksya

Smash Ace
i dont think anyones pissed off, just highly confused and disappointed v_v

also, wheres my castlevania money! lol

Top Bottom