• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia-Wannabes (Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Discussion Thread)

DyceDarg

Smash Cadet
=D. Uhh...I dunno if ANYONE else on this forum besides me reads 'Reborn!'?

Well if you don't...
GO CHECK IT OUT.

I just realized none of my friends read it either. So I'm looking for people who are tryna discuss this? It's preferable if you read online too =o, 'cause that way I don't spoil anything for you.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I enjoy this manga. I'm caught up and have been waiting for a thread for this.
but the the first 60 or so chapters was pretty sucky

DyceDarg

Smash Cadet
True. It started getting awesome with the rokudo mikkuro arc =X. My favorite arc is definitely the current byakuran part 2 stuff =x.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
True. It started getting awesome with the rokudo mikkuro arc =X. My favorite arc is definitely the current byakuran part 2 stuff =x.
Its my fave too but sometimes reminds me of
pokemon
(with the boxes)

but that isnt a bad thing.

Frank West

Smash Apprentice
The beginning of Reborn was definitely a snoozefest. The first 60 chapters, or 20 episodes were filled entirely with character introductions and your basic run of the mill comedy. I started Reborn and got completely turned off from the beginning. I recently gave it a second chance because of my friends encouragement, and I must say Reborn is one of the most original action anime out there. I'm currently on chapter 214, Tsuna is fighting the phantom knight.

DyceDarg

Smash Cadet
Genkishi is so epic fail...you gotta catch up to the current thing but i wont give any spoilers =x

Top Bottom