• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Good point Pot. I'm thinking Were for now. What did you guys think of his Vote?
Ryker actually brought that up with me, but we did ask him to vote.

We were talking about how Bardull and Werekill are on the Gova wagon, but then again, AI and Gova will be on the other. So it's vote with two grimyish slots or vote wit the two slots we think are the grimiest.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ryker actually brought that up with me, but we did ask him to vote.

We were talking about how Bardull and Werekill are on the Gova wagon, but then again, AI and Gova will be on the other. So it's vote with two grimyish slots or vote wit the two slots we think are the grimiest.
You never actually explained your read change on my slot.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
We are both V/LA. Get Gova to claim. Get Bardull to claim.

GOVA IS L-1! HAMMER CONSCIOUSLY OR DON'T HAMMER! ACCIDENTAL HAMMERS WILL NOT BE EXCUSED!

I'm not saying don't hammer him. I'm down with a Gova hammer, especially if he continues not claiming. However, do not claim lack of awareness for why you hammered.

I (Ryker) will try and check it on my phone tomorrow and can move my vote to Werekill if Gova isn't happening or if someone convinces me to do switch, but I will not be able to have super in-depth discussions. That chance is gone.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Unvote

Go have fun at your event dealios. If we randomly swing to you, just stay relaxed and don't trip out or anything. Lel.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Bardull, Ran may be going beyond Zen with his theories lately, but I trust him in his town reads on you gova and arcane. We should not be lynching any of us four today. Why is it that one of the best slots (murder) has consistently been pushing town slots / defending scum slots? We should not be voting in the direction that he is pushing.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Holy ****, you can't actually be serious.

Do you remember earlier in the game where I told you that all of your reads hinged on Jexs, and that you needed to disregard that? I recant that statement.

Because now, all of your reads SHOULD hinge on Jexs.

Leviathan pointed out your extreme distaste for Occam's Razor, and I'm going to ask that you go through this with me.

ASSUME for a moment that Jexs is Town-aligned Doc. You can argue about whether he is lying AFTER we get through here.

So once again, ASSUME for a moment that Jexs is Town-aligned Doc.

With that final card played, our entire hand is face-up. You have ALL of our thought processes, and on the chance we missed anything, you are welcome to ask.

HOW does your traitor theory hold water, and if it doesn't, how are we scum?

I'm not asking you to convince ME to vote my own slot. I want YOU to get all of your thoughts lined up and decide what it is you actually believe, so you can then ask yourself if it makes more sense than 'Yeah Jexs is Doc and he protected me'. That's what the kill is, and why Murder's reads line up that way.
@ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru @#HBC | Zen

Zen, please just ****ing read. Jexs has not denied it.

I'm literally on my way to bed.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker

Ran, you blockhead. Now we're going to feed it to you.

Jexs is the doc. Levi KNEW Jexs is the doc. If he was scum, Jexs would be dead.

Similarly, because Jexs is not a Jailer, the fact that Levi was blocked and did not die means the Roleblocker is scum, and Levi is Town.

This means that Levi and Jexs are OFF our scumlist. You have been off of our scumlist since the beginning. Kantrip is off our scumlist for the slip we pointed out earlier, and his general play.

We did not absorb Laundry's case, we read and agreed with it, and pursued it because Laundry's emotional outburst meant J was allowed to slip away again without contributing by making it seem Laundry was the bad guy.

As for Levi being Xonar, I (Raz) found out prior to this game when I saw the account post in the social, and I asked I Marshy, because Nameless showed up on the IP search. Ryker figured it out on his own, and it sucks that things happened, but that's who he is.

Do you seriously believe that there is a convertible traitor in this 12-man game when we DO have a Doc?
Also, this one. Mainly the bolded.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Bardull, Ran may be going beyond Zen with his theories lately, but I trust him in his town reads on you gova and arcane. We should not be lynching any of us four today. Why is it that one of the best slots (murder) has consistently been pushing town slots / defending scum slots? We should not be voting in the direction that he is pushing.
Without ran's input, do you think all of gova, arcane and bardull are town?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Zen, I'm willing to have a long talk to you tomorrow regarding those slots; nothing is set in stone. We don't have to kill one of Gova or Werekill either. However, I'm definitely leaning on Gova though. I also want Arcane and Gova to chime in on recent events and REALLY substantiate themselves/sell me on MB scum/Leviathan scum (I don't want to hear anything about BarDulL scum because BarDeeZy is as townie as a townie can be @ Arcane Inferno Arcane Inferno )

The reason I say tomorrow is because I'm tired as all hell and not in the mood to write paragraphs and paragraphs.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
As for Levi being Xonar, I (Raz) found out prior to this game when I saw the account post in the social, and I asked I Marshy, because Nameless showed up on the IP search. Ryker figured it out on his own, and it sucks that things happened, but that's who he is.
You are so gullible. I really am not Xonar. I just framed him.

Amidamaru, I blame you for all the things that have gone wrong toDay. Murderbush's attempt to out me, Werekill living another Day, and JeXs being outed. All of these things happened due to your refusal to listen and cooperate.

@ Gova Gova If you want to live, vote Werekill.
@ Arcane Inferno Arcane Inferno You said you prefer Werekill to Gova, correct? Is now not the time to take action when your push will not go through?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah I'm online but not read up because yall mofos had to pile up 4 pages. Will be back later to get **** done but I confirm right here, right now that I still vastly prefer a lynch of Werekill over that of Gova.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
also if leviathan is xonar then we have a problem because i asked xonar if he was in this game (not if he was leviathan) and told him my role as well as my alignment

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
unvote vote werekill

things i dont understand; if murderbush actually thinks the scum team didnt know jexs is the doc why bother outing him;

JeXs

Smash Champion
unvote vote werekill

things i dont understand; if murderbush actually thinks the scum team didnt know jexs is the doc why bother outing him;
He wanted to get ran's head out of his ass.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
he could have done that without outing you imo

also he keeps saying that the scum teams plan is lynch him then leviathan; mainly insinuating that im scum because he thinks im trying to do that but ive never said if murder is town that i would lynch leviathan; only that i would look into him; because that was the question that was asked of me; and that is because i would then know his alignment i could give more validity to his push d1 and d2

JeXs

Smash Champion
he could have done that without outing you imo

also he keeps saying that the scum teams plan is lynch him then leviathan; mainly insinuating that im scum because he thinks im trying to do that but ive never said if murder is town that i would lynch leviathan; only that i would look into him; because that was the question that was asked of me; and that is because i would then know his alignment i could give more validity to his push d1 and d2
Ran would have probably hanged on to his stupid traitor theory and **** if he didn't do that.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
Actually, I won't get to dig into more recent posts unfortunately because I'll be occupied all day but I'm here and put my money where my mouth is.

Vote Werekill

Top Bottom