• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"MAD PRIZE SON" sat. august 16th a NY event

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i'm coming to this, i'll bring a few people too

nice to see you guys again

I REFUSE TO GET LAST AGAIN!

i might only do singles though, unless my parents will let me do both, hopefully i won't have work, or not sick (my throat hopes...probably nothing but overtiredness, it looks like it's going ot rain, so i probably won't have work, so hopefully i can go)

mood4food77

Smash Hero
for melee doubles, aren't mute city and FoD banned due to lag issues, or does that not happen on the wii?

i haven't really tried melee much on the wii since brawl so i don't remember

mood4food77

Smash Hero
if i go, i can bring a tv and either 1 or 2 set-ups

i cna have both disc's with it all unlocked for both games if you need it

Bailey

Smash Hero
Melee Singles:

1st Phish-it
2nd Storms
3rd Bailey
4th EEvisu
5th Arcadian

Melee Doubles

1st Phish-it and Arcadian
2nd Bailey and Chunk a Monk
3rd Storms and EEvisu
4th RitZ and Milos

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
zomfg. me an my dude are mad good these days. Look at that, effin 4th place teams... -_-

this tourney was fun lol, mad fun playin peoples. Storms, never met you before man, but you seem like cool peoples lol.

EEvisu, I'm still mad that I squandered those matches hardbody, but good stuff man. Falco dittos next time, no gay marth stuff lol

bailey, "you wanna let me play now?". good stuff, fun playin you an monk on hyrule w/ items.

Top Bottom