• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MAD: Melee All Day Results (featuring M2K, EGGM, STRICNYN3, CHOPS) ALL BRACKETS UP!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
OH SNAP my boy Carlos hosting a legit *** tourney

Good stuff man

Good to see you contributing to the scene up there. See you at Pound.
Thanks man! Glad to see you postin here. Yeah, I'll see you at Pound dawg.

===========

@MetalReeper: Oh, yeah. Mike. I'll take note of that. Who did he main?

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Nah it wasn't you T Cash. I remembered your name and that you played Doc. It was the guy after you, yeah his name was just entered as Mike. First match he went Marth, so I got Falco. I lost by a stock. So I got a Falcon :) and I 2 stocked em on FD. Then I was like.....I should counterpick and go Sheik :) (Which I do not main at all!!!) then he goes puff. And im like.....wtf did I just get into? I learned the MU really quick lol. It was his first tourney too, but he was good :D

I hope everyone goes to Talwinds (Feb 26th) PLEASE GO. I really wanna play them Doc mains especially :)

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Nah it wasn't you T Cash. I remembered your name and that you played Doc. It was the guy after you, yeah his name was just entered as Mike. First match he went Marth, so I got Falco. I lost by a stock. So I got a Falcon :) and I 2 stocked em on FD. Then I was like.....I should counterpick and go Sheik :) (Which I do not main at all!!!) then he goes puff. And im like.....wtf did I just get into? I learned the MU really quick lol. It was his first tourney too, but he was good :D

I hope everyone goes to Talwinds (Feb 26th) PLEASE GO. I really wanna play them Doc mains especially :)
Depends if I have ride to PSU State Pattys day lol if not I most likely will be here, but for me
drinking > smash lol get at me Cactuar

UltimaScout

Smash Lord

Cause Shiek's a balanced character

Top Bottom