• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1,7,15,18] PikMafia - The End! Scum Wins!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
A Letter to Swiss

Don't worry, I'm just a standard goon this time and not the godfather D: (omg scum slip edit edit edit)
Well, Swiss, considering you joked as being the Godfather in your first game and... you were the Godfather, do you believe such a statement helps you in this game? =?

Not necessarily, but any player who wants to know a list of townies is either a dodgy town or a scum baiting for the best night kill. The fact that he asked Vanz as opposed to another player is, imo, irrelevant. I don't really understand the first part of your question, but assume I have answered it.
Yes but Jungle selectively asked Vanz, so it isn't irrelevant at all, otherwise your read floats to surface level imo --> hence, and going into specifics, why is Vanz' answer capable of helping the mafia achieve the best NKs? Importantly, the wording here assumes Jungle is scum asking a genuine townie a list of their trustees. "but any player doing this, is"... I'm implying you have awareness regarding their alignments that doesn't sit well with me!

vote: swiss

Swiss

Smash Lord
Well, Swiss, considering you joked as being the Godfather in your first game and... you were the Godfather, do you believe such a statement helps you in this game? =?
I really, really hope your vote was in no way influenced by ^ this ^ part. I have no comeback whatsoever to this. I could easily make a case saying a a scum I would NEVER make the same joke twice, I could easily say a a townie I thought it was funny. If anyone actually finds that suspicious, feel free to lynch me. :ohwell:

Yes but Jungle selectively asked Vanz, so it isn't irrelevant at all, otherwise your read floats to surface level imo --> hence, and going into specifics, why is Vanz' answer capable of helping the mafia achieve the best NKs? Importantly, the wording here assumes Jungle is scum asking a genuine townie a list of their trustees. "but any player doing this, is"... I'm implying you have awareness regarding their alignments that doesn't sit well with me!

vote: swiss

You managed to miss my point. I said it was suspicious that he wanted a list from, assuming he was scum, a player he knew to be town so he could select the best night kill. Asking EVERYONE would be beyond stupid, I think you'll agree. So asking one player could work in his favour - perhaps he thinks Vanz is good at getting reads early? Who knows, I'm not Jungle and as such will not and refuse to speculate as to his direct motivations - they do not affect the probability of him being scum.

We have the read of him being scum and the evidence which led to it, why are you so hung up on the fact that he asked Vanz and my opinion on it, especially considering the fact that what I said would have applied REGARDLESS of the player questioned.

Please, explain to me the logic of not voting a player with a case on him and who has asked for a list of townies and instead voting for a player that places a vote on said player.

You're getting really hung up on Vanz, and I simply don't understand why.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Asking everyone wouldn't be beyond stupid, don't you think it would provide a better spread of information jungle would need to get the best NKs? that is, 'assuming he is scum' entirely from your perspective. This is why, based on the reasoning of your vote of getting the 'best NKs', asking only one person would be silly. Supporting this, the game is still young, for what reason would he need NK information at this point in the game? This assumes that Jungle is able to predict what will happen toDay and who will be suspected. If not, he'll need to restate the question multiple times throughout the Day.

This is why I find the vote and its reasoning silly and telling. To think I started out interested in your #77 =? I think we need jungle in here to comment lol

Also yes my vote is additionally influenced by the fact you dropped a silly dumb/scum comment.

Further:-
I'm not Jungle and as such will not and refuse to speculate as to his direct motivations - they do not affect the probability of him being scum.
?.? Why wouldn't you be interested in his motivations... considering his motivations are what led you to voting him in the first place?

Also, I'm mentioning Vanz because Jungle asked him the question we're disputing over, thus directly linking into you and your reasoning behind voting him.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Asking everyone wouldn't be beyond stupid, don't you think it would provide a better spread of information jungle would need to get the best NKs? that is, 'assuming he is scum' entirely from your perspective. This is why, based on the reasoning of your vote of getting the 'best NKs', asking only one person would be silly. Supporting this, the game is still young, for what reason would he need NK information at this point in the game? This assumes that Jungle is able to predict what will happen toDay and who will be suspected. If not, he'll need to restate the question multiple times throughout the Day.
Asking everyone to give out a list of who they think town is would be atrociously bad play, imo. I understand that you disagree but please, please, please do NOT make a list of who you 'trust' or think is town, it will only serve to get them night killed or allow clever scum to slip through. Thus I think that asking for this is inherently scummy.

Further:-?.? Why wouldn't you be interested in his motivations... considering his motivations are what led you to voting him in the first place?

I meant his precise motivations are irrelevant, did he do it for the night kill information or to try and stir us up? Almost irrelevant - what is far more important is that he DID do it. I already specified I voted him due to him asking for information beneficial to scum, not fitting with the definition of 'motivation' you seem to have portrayed.

I really, really hope your vote was in no way influenced by ^ this ^ part. I have no comeback whatsoever to this. I could easily make a case saying a a scum I would NEVER make the same joke twice, I could easily say a a townie I thought it was funny. If anyone actually finds that suspicious, feel free to lynch me. :ohwell:
Also yes my vote is additionally influenced by the fact you dropped a silly dumb/scum comment.
Wow.

Also, I'm mentioning Vanz because Jungle asked him the question we're disputing over, thus directly linking into you and your reasoning behind voting him.
Yeah but the fact he asked Vanz is pretty much irrelevant, that's what gets my goat. I would have drawn the same conclusions had he asked another player, yet you seem to believe there must have been a specific reason he asked Vanz, as opposed to me believing that had he asked everyone to say who they thought town was, he probably would have been lynched already.

I dunno, I'm not really buying into your logic.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Swiss

My logic can be bought into! =D Everyone should invest! This is because I've been emphasising the fact you assumed on a whim Vanz was town by voting jungle, all because of what Jungle had asked. This is where the implication of how you're showing over-certainty in other players' alignments came from!

Plus other points explained above, (importantly the point that states why NK information would be needed now... of all times...[which you didn't answer!]), but let's wait until other people post, especially both Jungle and Vanz, I'd be interested in their take on all this.

/swiss offence mode

*revives inactive players with phoenix downs*

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
@Vanz:- Welcome back!, and hi, and yes. Except add 'the list' to that, though my suspicions on it have lessened. The forgetfulness is also a little odd but, well, we all get old. Would you have agreed with my points?, or would you have joined the wagon simply for pressure?
I probably would of joined a wagon to be honest. For pressure.

Also Kat, I think you're over thinking Swiss' posts way too much. A lot of those questions should be aimed at Jungle instead.

@Swiss: What I'm getting from Kat's posts is that you 1. You made an assumption that Jungle was scum, and by doing this 2. You assumed that Jungle was scum trying to get info from a townie, and in this instance, assumed I was town.

Actually, I'm not too sure whether you said it, or whether Kat put those words in your mouth. Point being, it's never good to assume alignments, and Kat's calling you on it.

Swiss said:
Gonna start calling for bandwagons on a random inactive soon as well. Hate inactivity.
Agreed. Inactives can die :D

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Swiss

My logic can be bought into! =D Everyone should invest! This is because I've been emphasising the fact you assumed on a whim Vanz was town by voting jungle, all because of what Jungle had asked. This is where the implication of how you're showing over-certainty in other players' alignments came from!
You certainly have been emphasising that he assumed Vanz was town. But there's little to say that assumption is fact.

Swiss stated he was voting Jungle for baiting for NK's. But who's to say Swiss wasn't assuming that Jungle was (or at least intending) to ask another scum for a list of threats? I see no place where Swiss assumes Vanz to be town.

And if that is the case (and I'm willing to be shown otherwise), then all Swiss is doing is all a town can do... using his vote based on his assumptions of other player's motivations. Regardless of whether he assumed Vanz was town, it's a town's (or the scum appearing to be town's) job to make conclusions based on assumptions. There is no concrete knowledge, especially on Day 1. Swiss made an observation, assumed something, and voted. Similar to how you observed his 'assumption', assumed he had awareness of alignment, and voted.

/swiss defence mode

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
most of THIS week? its MONDAY!
I know that.

I doubt I'll miss much over the next four days. It is Day 1, after all.

If I do miss anything I'll just have to sift through ~3 pages. No big deal.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
@Ermac:- you have nothing to say about the events that have passed?
_

@Greenstreet:- Now that I'm in The State Of Overthought, I will share my analysis in more detail!

any player who wants to know a list of townies is either a dodgy town or a scum baiting for the best night kill. The fact that he asked Vanz as opposed to another player is, imo, irrelevant.
perhaps he thinks Vanz is good at getting reads early? Who knows, I'm not Jungle and as such will not and refuse to speculate as to his direct motivations - they do not affect the probability of him being scum.
Firstly, my assumption that Swiss assumed a town Vanz came from these quotes:- he specifically mentions a list of townies, and suggests Vanz' reading skills. Further, and most importantly, he mentions scum are baiting for information. Why would scum bait a fellow scum for information they want from the town? Assuming he is genuine about his vote on Jungle, this leads me to believe he thought Vanz was town at the time of this post.

Secondly, (and more of a sidenote), reading Swiss' rebuttal, is there any indication from his posts that assume he was thinking of alternatives to his main assumption? I personally see more defences to my allegations than alternative possibilities. Also just curiously, why would scum ask other scum in-thread about a list of threats? Can they not simply state this more safely outside the thread?

Swiss may have been using his vote, but what is its reasoning? Scum can use votes. The reasoning of the vote suggests a scum is baiting NK information right now... that would assume Jungle is psyhic and extraterrestrial, which isn't possible considering NASA's satellites haven't picked him up. Surely such information is better received at the end of the Day?, where suspects are more distinct?... the beginning of the Day, let alone the first Day just after RVS is not a fitting time to accuse someone of baiting such information.

Have I convinced you? I hope so. A swiss wagon is preferable for me right now... Greenstreet who are you looking into?

@mod: request votecount please thanks!
_

Also Kat, I think you're over thinking Swiss' posts way too much. A lot of those questions should be aimed at Jungle instead.
I'm targeting Swiss' vote on jungle...

but I am interested in what Jungle has to say about the events that have transpired.

Also, you're being very unclear-cut, you simply paraphrased what I've been saying to Swiss, and then accepted that I've over-thought things... interesting!,... and 'putting words into his mouth'? really?

Who are you suspecting at this point? What do you feel about mine and swiss' current exchange?
Agreed. Inactives can die :D
Is your vote currently on an inactive?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
(underlined) What's this supposed to mean? Are you saying that scum are most likely to have the best case D1?
I meant case against them. Like after everyone has given their thoughts, it basically comes down to intuition and which ever case you can put the most logic to since you don't have anything else to work with D1 like flips and NKs.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
I understand the thought process behind it, but refuse to see the danger in his assumption. It could far too simply be attributed to mistake.

However, you haven't explicitly called him scum, so if you can convince me of the utility of a pressure wagon on Swiss, then I wouldn't object to it.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Also, you're being very unclear-cut, you simply paraphrased what I've been saying to Swiss, and then accepted that I've over-thought things... interesting!,
"I dunno, I'm not really buying into your logic. "
"You're getting really hung up on Vanz, and I simply don't understand why."
"I don't really understand the first part of your question"

These sorts of quotes from Swiss lead me to be believe that he wasn't "getting" the the main points of your argument. No offence, but I must agree that some of your previous posts were difficult to follow (but #89 cleared that up mostly). So I paraphrased what you were saying for the benefit of myself, Swiss and the rest of Town.

Swiss can't defend against something if he isn't exactly sure what he has done. Right?

... and 'putting words into his mouth'? really?
Swiss never explicitly said "Vanderzant is town." You are assuming that was his trail of thought. I was (and am) unsure whether you actually said that he said "Vanz is town" or whether you just suggested this was suggested by his posts. I'm not caught up on which

A little reread will fix this, but that's what I meant by "putting words in his mouth."

Is your vote currently on an inactive?
Nope. At this stage of Day 1, I like to use my vote to pressure people, and when it is time to lynch someone (at the end of the day), I'll happily lynch an inactive. If it is the best decision for town.

Who are you suspecting at this point? What do you feel about mine and swiss' current exchange?
I'm suspicious of people who aren't posting or being vague :p. Oh wow is that hipocrisy? I actually don't feel like elaborating right now.

Vote: Swiss

Swiss

Smash Lord
@Swiss: What I'm getting from Kat's posts is that you 1. You made an assumption that Jungle was scum, and by doing this 2. You assumed that Jungle was scum trying to get info from a townie, and in this instance, assumed I was town.
I worked on the assumption that Jungle was scum BECAUSE of what he said. This would mean that you would have had to be town, yes. But that was not an unnecessary assumption and was based solely on what Jungle said. I have a real problem with the fact Kat had tried to take me down because of 'assuming vanz is town' and not the fact that I also made the far larger assumption of 'Jungle is scum'. Why is he pushing on a relatively moot point, it doesn't quite make sense to me.

Firstly, my assumption that Swiss assumed a town Vanz came from these quotes:- he specifically mentions a list of townies, and suggests Vanz' reading skills. Further, and most importantly, he mentions scum are baiting for information. Why would scum bait a fellow scum for information they want from the town? Assuming he is genuine about his vote on Jungle, this leads me to believe he thought Vanz was town at the time of this post.
I never said Vanz and Jungle were a scum team, I see no real evidence to point to it and no-one has mentioned it previously, where did you get that from and why bring it in?

Sure Vanz probably has to be town for the case on Jungle to have real merit, but the case which I have made would have been made REGARDLESS of WHO Jungle had asked. Read my case, you could EASILY put in another players name where Vanz' has been, so why focus on it so much?

Kataefi;10510798 Swiss may have been using his vote said:
right now[/I]... that would assume Jungle is psyhic and extraterrestrial, which isn't possible considering NASA's satellites haven't picked him up. Surely such information is better received at the end of the Day?, where suspects are more distinct?... the beginning of the Day, let alone the first Day just after RVS is not a fitting time to accuse someone of baiting such information.
WHAT? You don't think it was scummy as asking for a list of townies i only scummy at the end of the day? wtf. It is ALWAYS scummy, you know you can write a list down, right? And use it later. Maybe it's just me here, but you really aren't making much sense and are focussing on the most bizarre points.

FoS Kat

@ Vanz - what is the reasoning for you voting me in your above post?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I worked on the assumption that Jungle was scum BECAUSE of what he said. This would mean that you would have had to be town, yes. But that was not an unnecessary assumption and was based solely on what Jungle said. I have a real problem with the fact Kat had tried to take me down because of 'assuming vanz is town' and not the fact that I also made the far larger assumption of 'Jungle is scum'. Why is he pushing on a relatively moot point, it doesn't quite make sense to me.
Okay, I voted you mainly because I felt you were avoiding Kat's major point, and until just now, you hadn't responded to that. I had my argument to accompany my vote, but I wanted to wait and see if you kept it up, before giving my reasoning. Below is your post #82

I said it was suspicious that he wanted a list from, assuming he was scum, a player he knew to be town so he could select the best night kill.
Here, you are clearly suggesting that if Jungle is scum, I'm town. Since you are voting Jungle, it is a fair enough assumption that you think Jungle is scum.

It's possible that both Jungle and myself are scum, but you ignored this scenario by saying that Jungle was asking for a list of townies, "so he could select the best night kill."

Continuing on the same post...

I'm not Jungle and as such will not and refuse to speculate as to his direct motivations - they do not affect the probability of him being scum.

We have the read of him being scum and the evidence which led to it, why are you so hung up on the fact that he asked Vanz and my opinion on it, especially considering the fact that what I said would have applied REGARDLESS of the player questioned.

Please, explain to me the logic of not voting a player with a case on him and who has asked for a list of townies and instead voting for a player that places a vote on said player.

You're getting really hung up on Vanz, and I simply don't understand why.
Your logic is fine, and I agree with it for the most part. BUT, you're dodging what Kat actually is accusing you of.

"I'm implying you have awareness regarding their alignments that doesn't sit well with me!"

^ You do nothing to refute the above point. You just continue to ask why Kat is concerned about Jungle questioning me specifically; and why Kat isn't voting Jungle when he has a case on him. Everything you say is fine, but it's not responding to Kat's main point.

---

In your more recent post, you say that Kat's argument (that you're assuming the alignment of two different players) is a moot point. Regardless, you dodged the question for a bit, and instead called out Kat on other tangents in his posts. It could be misinterpretation, or it could be something scummy. I'd like to see what others think.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I don't really think I was dodging the point - but maybe I was.

I still don't understand the point - sure I probably do have the assumption you are town in that scenario, why are you and Kat emphasising this? It only makes you more of a NK target.

I have outlined a clear case for Jungle being scum, yet you are getting pretty hung up on the fact that my case implies Vanz is town. What's so bad about that? The only bad point that exists has already been raised by me and couldn't be what you were worried about otherwise you simply wouldn't have mentioned it (thus helping to detract the NK away from him). I'd much prefer it if other people weighed in on this.

So...evidence that Vanz is town assuming Jungle flips scum.

This is Kat's main point - I believe:
"I'm implying you have awareness regarding their alignments that doesn't sit well with me!"

No, I merely state that my case works on the assumption that a scum would ask a TOWN for information, thus it is likely that whoever Jungle (the scum, I assume as well) asked was for information on who they trusted was town. As I have previously stated my case would have just as much merit REGARDLESS of who Jungle asked, thus Kat's point of me 'knowing' Vanz' alignment still doesn't make much sense. I thought I'd made that clear - but evidently not.

Does this clarify the matter?

@ Kat - WHY DOES IS MATTER THAT I HAD TO MAKE THAT ASSUMPTION? I still honestly do NOT understand why it matters so much.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
My motivation for asking Vanderzant that question was to understand how he approaches the game. Some people go with the 'innocent until proven guilty,' others go with the 'guilty until proven innocent,' and some others rely on others with the assumption of that they are town (see Tom and Kevin in any game theyve been in recently). Vanderzant is newer to DGames but has played enough games to formulate on which one he stands, I believe, and wanted to see that.

I don't like that Swiss is only pushing one possible scenario from that question, but I'd probably push the same theory if the situation is reversed. I can see how, without knowing the motivation, that the question looks odd to others.

Swiss

Smash Lord
There have been other reasons on you as well, I simply put one forward that I really, really didn't like you saying then had to spend an age trying to explain to Kat why my case wasn't what he thought it was. I wasn't really pushing it, merely defending myself from accusations by proving what I said is true.

Do you agree that by asking Vanz who he thought was town, you endangered players he believes to be town? Sure you could have got a read on how he plays the game by doing this (you could have got the same by asking another question too), but the risk to town was far larger than any gain you could have got (working on a 'you as a townie' assumption).

The scenario I have said I believe most likely to be true (you as scum) is of course the one I put forward most fervently, for reasons already stated. I do however appreciate that you admit it does look odd.

Other than Jungle, we're pretty much waiting on PEOPLE TO POST OPINIONS.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
No, i don't think i endangered him as town. That question, by itself, was neutral from my view. I gave reasons for why i chose Van specifically. His ANSWER may show him as town or scum, but I don't quite see what's wrong with that anyway. As questions and things are said people are inherently going to be found town or scum, as I'm sure you know. That question, by itself, refers to how he views the game, which, in my opinion, doesn't assume anything on my part.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Do you agree that by asking Vanz who he thought was town, you endangered players he believes to be town
No, i don't think i endangered him as town. That question, by itself, was neutral from my view.

You misunderstand.

Had he actually answered the question you asked with a list of players he believed to be town, do you agree that this would have made them prime night kill targets by scum?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Yes. If he were to take that appraoch to the question it would give scum reasonable nightkills. However, looking back when i asked the question, it was LITERALLY at the beginning of the game, there had been almost no discussion over RVS. The question and the circumstances didn't warrant a list, in my opinion.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
@Swisscheese:
The reasoning of the vote suggests a scum is baiting NK information right now... that would assume Jungle is psyhic and extraterrestrial, which isn't possible considering NASA's satellites haven't picked him up. Surely such information is better received at the end of the Day?, where suspects are more distinct?... the beginning of the Day, let alone the first Day just after RVS is not a fitting time to accuse someone of baiting such information.
WHAT? You don't think it was scummy as asking for a list of townies i only scummy at the end of the day? wtf. It is ALWAYS scummy, you know you can write a list down, right? And use it later. Maybe it's just me here, but you really aren't making much sense and are focussing on the most bizarre points.
it's possible that I may not be making sense to you here because it would appear you're not actually answering many of my questions, instead choosing to defend with questions of your own. so I'd like to hear your thoughts on the pinky text plz, and be descriptive! Also your shouted question is touched upon in previous posts.
_

@Greenstreet:- I never asked you this before, but what caused you to rise from my phoenix down and defend swiss against my offence? Also, who are you considering the play atm? What should we do about the inactives?

@Vanderzant:- I never asked you this before, but what caused you to interfere between mine and swiss' exchange, to the point where it now looks like you're speaking on my behalf? Also, who are you considering the play atm? What should we do about the inactives?

@Jungle!:- I never asked you this before, but what do you think of Swiss' reasoning behind his vote? Do you think his reasoning was genuine? Also, who are you considering the play atm? What should we do about the inactives?

Swiss

Smash Lord
@ Kat's pink text

Yes it would have been scumMIEST at the end of the day, however at any point in a game, asking for a list of town is scummy. People can, imo, try scummy things and get away with it while using the 'it was RVS I was just making convo'. Admittedly during RVS Vanz wouldn't have had much of an idea anyway.

Could you answer my 'shouted' question in one concise post?

wrt Jungle's post unvote

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I do agree that some of Jungle's questions were a little odd, but I also think he was just trying to get things going. It makes sense about what Kataefi said about how that question Jungle asked Vanz wouldn't have much influence this early in the game in terms of letting scum know who to NK. We have barely begun. If Vanz did give a list of who he thought was town, where would he have gotten that information from? It wouldn't be creditable at all, unless he was scum, which goes against your whole argument. I do find the whole situation pretty interesting though. I think Swiss is focusing way too much on that question when there's really not a lot you can get from it.

D

Deleted member

I would be one of those inactives.
It's been a busy day and it's 0:47 here now, so I'm going to sleep.

sorry for not contributing much yet, I'll do my best tomorrow

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
@Vanderzant:- I never asked you this before, but what caused you to interfere between mine and swiss' exchange, to the point where it now looks like you're speaking on my behalf?
My name was literally mentioned 100 times, so I felt obliged to give my opinion on your exchange with Swiss. I don't think I was "speaking on your behalf" as you say. I saw Swiss going off on a tangent with his defence, so I got involved.

Also, who are you considering the play atm? What should we do about the inactives?
I'm quite interested in hearing what others think, and I really can't decide until they have done so.

M.K

Level 55
@ mod can we get a list of players currently /in the game, or can you update the first post?
(Phone post so its not green but)

Every player that is currently alive has confirmed their position in the game. Anyone who has replaced out has been replaced by their replacement's name. If this isn't the information you requested, please rephrase or clarify your question.

Vote count coming when I get home. Thank yoy for your patience. : )

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
@Greenstreet:- I never asked you this before, but what caused you to rise from my phoenix down and defend swiss against my offence? Also, who are you considering the play atm? What should we do about the inactives?
The argument was humdrum.

I don't want to lynch an inactive this game. Main reason being, there has been considerable contempt shown to inactivity this game. I don't want this to stop however. I just don't want scum to have a safe ground in either camp.

I want to lynch an active player.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Greenstreet if you don't want to lynch an inactive, is there anyone that sticks out to you as scummy so far? "who are you considering the play atm?"

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
I want to lynch an active player. If I wanted to answer with a name I would have. For now, it'll suffice to let scum know that they can't just post their way out of being lynched.

I don't want anyone to be safe.

@Mod: When is the deadline for Day 1?

M.K

Level 55
2nd Vote Count!

Junglefever:
(Tandora)
Swiss:
(Vanderzant/Kataefi)
Vanderzant:
(Greenstreet)
Tandora:
(Riddle)

With 12 Alive, it takes 7 to Lynch!

Olimar checks his oxygen supplies,
You must return to the ship by the last moments of June 23rd, 2010!

Top Bottom