• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's recovery

DrewMoney

Smash Apprentice
NNID
banditandrew
3DS FC
3540-0555-2542
i think it has to be full charged and at the bottom of the side, besides that i dunno

scooter388

Smash Rookie
yea, fully charged or misfired. I do like that they added that, so you don't have to wait for the entire animation to finish before you can make your next recovery move after having dropped a significant ammount. I also like how if you do your down b mid jump, you can get twice the normal hight you could get.

Eten

Smash Ace
Epic maneuver, had a luigi misfire on corneria right above my head on corneria and got stuck in the fin just above me, last stock, 100+ percent, Zelda's upsmash.

Mama_Luigi

Smash Rookie
almost positive its random because I try to do it for fun sometimes in matches if I'm ahead in stock.

just play around with it

Shaftobi

Smash Rookie
I'd also say misfire or fully charged, it's pretty funny when it happens though.

Top Bottom