• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
the stage collapsing is epic, i wish there were like ghosts or something that popped out and hurt the players, that would be hilarious

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
I know I'm changeing the subject but your right. Luigi's mansion was the first game (Besides the SNES mario is missin Which was a learning game:dizzy:) Luigi's mansion defined luigi as his first real single game and it should of been part of his final smash. But then again Luigi is all about being clumsy and well...Luigi-ish. So his Fs negative zone defines him but they should of made it where he rides the pultergust or somethign.
This stage is going to bring back some good memories once I get to brawl on it! Oh, as for Luigis FS it would have been AWESOME if he whipped out the pultergust 3000 messed with some switches on it and "accidently" let loose all the ghosts he captured and then the ghosts reek havoc on the other players and then fly off when they're done!

:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom