• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Kill moves?

Chancellor

Smash Rookie
I played this game when it first came out, [back when everyone just picked fox and shot each other, picked DK and ground slapped till people ran into it and thought they were the shiznit.] then about two weeks ago i saw that a bunch of my pals were playin this game [rather religiously] and i wound up trading in a couple used games for a GC and smash, i picked up marth, but luigi's always been close to my heart.

I searched the fourms and I couldn't really find anywhere to say where luigi's "kill" moves are... i know i'm probably not making sense but.. his high knockback moves, thats what i wanted to say. yeah those, which ones just send people skyrocketing off the edge of the screen at low percents cause i'm playing my friends pika and hes just comming back after a Usmash at like 120% [i know hes DIing but cmon :ohwell: ] so yeah if anyone wants to throw in some words of wisdom i'm listening, thanks guys.

KevMoney

Smash Journeyman
Lol luigis kill moves are like chop, d-air, f-smash, up-smash, up-b. also sex kick for characters that die off the top.

Chancellor

Smash Rookie
alright, thanks kevmoney. [that dirty rat kept commin back after my Usmashes I thought there was something I wasn't getting.]

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Luigi's much better at killing horizontally than vertically. He does have a lot of vertical launchers, but they serve to mostly set up for his horizontal moves (the ones Kev$ listed). Whenever you have the option, it's usually better to kill with one of those instead.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Luigi's kill moves are dair,fair,UpB(if it sweet spots),Bair(then follow with an edgegaurd) and Upsmash.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
His Fsmash is a decent killer, or at least sets up for edge-guarding. Dair anf Fair are probably his best killers. Nair kills them off the top.

And we can't forget random Misfires on people that are edge-guarding him.

And the taunt >.<

Chancellor

Smash Rookie
is there a way to make yourself fall down a bit, i wish i had the video but i was shooting over people when Forward B-ing on yoshi's story. I was at the edge and clearly going over most charecter's heads...

[Taunt kill ftw. lmfao]

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I say Luigi's kill moves are d-air, f-air, u-smash, sometimes f-smash, and sweetspotted up-Bs.

...Wait, what? The same thing has been stated 20 times before I said this? Oh...

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
Some moves are the fair, dair, up smash, forward smash, and up-B's if you get the sweet spot.

But a great thing I do is back throw and then wavedashing on the ledge to do bairs, barrages of bairs.

Top Bottom