• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Ditto Ladder 2009 (ALWAYS OPEN)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Don't think it's a problem when you join, just post in the format, add your secondary, and FC.

solidxgeo

Smash Cadet
NNID
GeoDude
Hmmnn =) on The front page where the competors for the ladder are, you should put the Region of the player, WC,MW,ME,EC =) just a thought

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
And Europe and Asia. And South America. Geo, if you quote my first post and do the work of adding the regions, I'll keep all regions updated from now on. How's that sound? I made the same proposition to Hippie, but he probaby realized how much work this was.

At the very least, you and I are West Coast.

P___

Smash Cadet
:( havent been able to go online for a while Im going to try and go on tommorow.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah. it hurt a little. my first loss.

and i leave this weekend so my placing will drop drastically.

TreK

Is "that guy"
:o I only played 2 matchs
I need to find REV, he's the one I will lag the least with

WIGI

Smash Champion
wigi we need to friendly on some gay stages some time. i wanna see how u handle them.
very well.......

what gay stages?

i usualy cp orpheon against alot of people with limited or predictable recovery, i cp delfino against lots of people, rc agaisnt alot of people except g+w norfair vrs diddy probably, japes against certain people, i used to cp pictochat.

and backw hen it was legal i cped EVERYONE to electo plankton for the lulz

yoshq

Smash Master
very well.......

what gay stages?

i usualy cp orpheon against alot of people with limited or predictable recovery, i cp delfino against lots of people, rc agaisnt alot of people except g+w norfair vrs diddy probably, japes against certain people, i used to cp pictochat.

and backw hen it was legal i cped EVERYONE to electo plankton for the lulz
i wanna cycle through the counterpicks available since i need to practice them.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
That sounded very very sarcastic. But i know it wasn't. Those 2 loses were close enough to where you didn't want to make it Bo5... <_< that's the extent of my pro-ness.

EDIT: And I lost against chic 3-1 right afterward. That's how I can tell I got a tad better. Just enough to where I don't get super ***** by chic. Still get *****... but now not super *****.

WIGI

Smash Champion
oh. just an idea.

and the end of every month you should declare a winner of the month, then record the scores (points for that month) thenn in the next month start at 0 again, then at the end of the year, you can add up all the months a person competed, the points and then average it.

either that or i will have to make an insane comeback since im away all of july.=P

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol wow you guys were brootal. i already answered the question for him u don't need to spam

ps. lew change your location it makes me look gay

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Ha! Both posts did indeed sound brutal. Anyway, Lew, you're in. May I suggest playing someone with good rank to increase your points if you win? 'Cause I'm available most of today. >_>

Ranking updated. See you guys on Luigi's xat Chat.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
He beat me 3-1, and he beat you 2-0. He just finished early with you. Read the rules again NiKi. Anyway, I'll update the scores right now.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
I win Tennet 3-0. He's never played anyone with as much lag as we had so he had a hard time recovering... plus the other things that come with not being used to lag. Good times Tenten!

kigbariom

Smash Lord
So does, Mountain Dew Game Fuel!
Are you a level 40 warrior traveling the

Try it in limited addition citrus cherry.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
i beat elh, when i was drunk i taunt spiekd hios missfier

and fun times.
Ouch, as I was updating the scores, I noticed the last person you had played before our match, was me. Our half drunken match doesn't count for LDL WiGi.

PS. It was like Drunken Man Kung Fu... he became even more unpredictable. There were times he was even trying to WiGi Spike me on flat solid ground.

Top Bottom