• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi crew at OC3

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
There has been some discussion about a character crew battle at OC3 and I was wondering who would be willing to crew up with me for a Luigi crew. There’s a possibility that it might happen only if there is enough time after normal crews. According to Mana, an International Crew Battle isn’t going to happen due to the lack of people in each region such as Canada, Europe, and Japan. I’m not sure if the decision is final but if that’s the case then normal crews are only going to take place that day.

I’m expecting ROFL to join because he’s too good but I’m looking for other Luigi players. I know Drephen is going so I’m hoping that he would want to join. The Po to the Pimpus is going too and I’m sure a bunch of other Luigi players are as well.

If a character crew battle happens, it's going to be too good. :cool:

TheZeroFaReal

Smash Apprentice
I don't know how my Luigi compares to all the other Luigi's in the world but I want to see how well I can do. Maybe I can try out for this Luigi crew =P? I think what you should do is have a giant sign saying 'LUIGI PLAYERS ASSEMBLE' and we'd all meet up and try it out.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yeah, Drephen mentioned in another thread somewhere that he's interested, so that's basically a given. I'm of course down to do it, and if we can get ROFL, we've got a solid team. I wish Ka-Master was going; I would definitely give him my spot for sure.

Any other Luigis interested in doing this? We'll show the Bowsers and the Kirbys whats what.

T0MMY

Smash Master
The Bowsers and Kirbys already have their crews, I believe.
I think this is a Crew for Mains and I think Drephen has to represent Sheik. But, who knows how it'll all work out in the end, right?

Also, I thought Ka-Master was going. I think I saw Gimpy post saying he was crewing with the other Washington Smashers and mentioned Ka-Master. So, I listed him in the Luigi crew.

It looks like you're going to have an awesome team: Ka-Master, Ultra, ROFL, Po Pimpus.

My best bet with Pichu is an Ice Climber player that secondaries Pichu. The only other decent Pichu player lives in Europe, and I don't think he can make it :^(
If it comes down to it maybe Pichu and Pikachu can join forces... but right now there isn't any Pikachu player that signed up X^D

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
I would, but due to OC3 having singles on Sunday, which screws me over, I'm going to FC instead >_<

So you should come to FC too! yaa....
See, he said it himself that he can't make it. It would have been great if he did but at least he's going to FC.

I think Kev$, is going to OC3 and I wouldn't doubt if Meep is going to be there too.

T0MMY

Smash Master
i'll be joining combo status for crews

so it'll be me, dj combo, silent wolf, eggz, and ka-master.
Is Gimpy lying to us? GASP. No, Gimpy, say it isn't so...
Maybe I should get a confirmation from Ka-Master. I'm probably being a bit too hopeful.

nublet06

Smash Lord
im hoping a character crew happens as some kind of side event or something. because i really want to do a palmdale crew with all my friends. and thats my top priority. joining up with all the other luigi's would be great tho.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
im hoping a character crew happens as some kind of side event or something. because i really want to do a palmdale crew with all my friends. and thats my top priority. joining up with all the other luigi's would be great tho.
Yeah, as a side event. I know that you would rather crew up with Palmdale if a character crew battle didn't happen. No worries man, if it doesn't happen I'm going to find some people to crew up with. Hopefully enough people from the 805 will be there. I told Rel about it and I think it's about time the 805 fought in a crew battle.

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
id really like to join in, but i only only learned wavedash a week or two ago due to not knowing about it lol. so how long would you say it takes to near enough master luigi?. im from europe by the way.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ultra, wanna MM at OC3?

I hope you guys get your luigi crew together, luigi is too cool. =D

EDIT: Ka Master is not attending OC3. FCD onry.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Eggz, if I have any money left I’ll do it but I doubt I’ll have any left. I’m still not sure if I’ll be able to make it because of money but I’ll know for sure the week before OC3. I can’t miss this.

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
a lot of people r going, i wish y could too, so sad i cant go.. what i know is that, a luigi gotta win that tourney plz one of u wint it plzplzplzplzplzplzplz

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Id like to get in this IF i can make it....If i can come up with...(names ridiculousy high amount of money) by the time the tournament comes then ill make it =D...Cuz a luigi crew is too good and too annoying for all else =P...
*gulp* *thinks of a samus crew Q.Q*

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
dang
im not going to OC3
i would have been with them Luigis all the way
hopefully it happens again in another tourney
cuz im down for freakin crewin it with a bunch of Luigis
LUIGI CREW FTW

Top Bottom