• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi controller anyone?

C 3

Smash Ace

nublet06

Smash Lord
ebay is your only chance these days. and that chance is very small.

they were for club nintendo like 5 years go or something. dont want to sound so negative.....but you will never get one lol.

TheZeroFaReal

Smash Apprentice
The two people here in Vegas that run Vegas Smash meets have em. One has the Mario and his friend has the Luigi. I was thinking of making a custom one with an orange bottom and a black top but have that same Luigi symbol like Luigi's but make that orange =P.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I actually managed to get one off of Ebay about six or seven months ago... Don't know if they are any still around, but yeah, either Ebay or maybe some import sites may still have a few.

You're probably better off making your own with by buying a regular controller and doing a custom paint job.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I bought one from a local smasher near me for $15. He is a falco player who multishines so it is kind of beat up, but it is a luigi controller and I am very happy.

Gea

Smash Master
I bought one from a local smasher near me for $15. He is a falco player who multishines so it is kind of beat up, but it is a luigi controller and I am very happy.
I bet you could take a cheap controller and replace things like the springs and joystick... or is the paint messed up?

C 3

Smash Ace
I met someone at a tournament back in May who had a Luigi controller.

He was a Fox player.

I cried.
A fox player with a Luigi controller......... what is this world coming to? it's much better off in my hands, considering i'm a Luigi main (or anybody else's hands for that matter) lol :)

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
Buy a new controller, or one that the joy/C-stick isn't messed up and just switch them out.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Ahahahaa, that's the first time I've seen two excellent posts in a row on SmashBoards in what seems like an eternity! :)

*misses +rep*

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
pkmvodka, A Canadian Player has one. I don't know if he actully play's lugi though.

I'd rather have the wario one or the mario "hat" one.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
*gasps*

I think I would make love to a dolphin for one of those.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Hahaha, too easy. That one fell into my lap, though; credit to Mr.GAW addressing the dolphin issue to begin with, because I don't exactly get the opportunity to link people to that quite so poetically on a regular basis. :)

Jeez

Smash Rookie
There are some auctions for it on eBay for like $80+ =D Goodluck.

Renth

Smash Hero
Hey ppl, it's C 3 again, here to throw around another question. Does anybody here own those Luigi controllers? if you don't know what i'm talking about, chances are you don't have one lol but if you do and i'm describing it poorly, take a look at this:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/importaku/importakus collection/club nintendo/luigi pad.JPG

If you have one or know somebody who has one, where do you/they get it? and for how much?
Aqua has one, smasher from Tampa FL

Top Bottom