• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Community Combo Video

- rko -

Smash Apprentice
Sup fellow Weegee mainers, Im rko, a Dutch Mario mainer, who just decided to try picking up the green missle again, and I was wondering if its still possible to contibute for the Luigi CCV. If so, I got 2 replays Id like to use. The first being a youtube link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak0aKBgkBxI @last stock and the second one I have yet to receive. But for the second one, is it possible to just send you the replay when I receive it?

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Yoshq you should like have a fade out occur at the end of the combo video then show a vacuum commercial with the credits rolling. lol

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I got a funny moment in a match where I used Luigi :

It was in a FFA with 3 players (me as Luigi, the other players were Captain Falcon and Pokémon Trainer), I came back from being KO'd, and I see Captain Falcon about to Falcon Punch Charizard. I jump between the two of them and do the Shoryuken. Results ? Falcon... PING !!! *growls from Charizard getting Star KO'd*.

It was so well timed, the Falcon Punch and the Shoryuken cancelled each other. I have the replay if anyone wants it :)

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Have a series of videos of Luigi just hitting people with forward air, and have the slapchop commercial play in the background :D

yoshq

Smash Master
send it to me flame, i'll look at it.

lol ironic, in the wifi training room what i do is repeatedly hit with the backwards hitbox of fair and send them forward... that would be nice

yoshq

Smash Master
sure, but the videos are about 5 gig in total and i used sony vegas pro 9 so unless you have that program too, you'll have to start over completely

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
this is a community right? shouldnt everyone who wants to be in it be in it?
I had submitted a few replays on the Falcon Community Combo Video, but none of them made it in the final video. Now if the last replay I've sent to Yoshq doesn't make it in the final video, I wouldn't really care because it was more for the bloopers than for the combo video itself.

yoshq

Smash Master
go pirate 9 pro, otherwise you won't be able to open the project. yeah, I'm about 3/4 through the vid, but I haven't worked on it in like 2 months...

HyP€%

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
6875 2449 2489
Oks,How many minutes you plan to give the video?

HyP€%

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
6875 2449 2489
I'm looking forward to seeing the final result

holyv

Smash Journeyman
Damn it >.<
I'm installing my DVD recorder here, please wait i have a replay >.<

Top Bottom