• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi better this time around?

Krudus

Smash Rookie
I would like to hear your opinions on this. Luigi always seemed to match my play style and i really enjoy playing him in brawl, as i did in melee. I know however that he was a low tier character last time, but to me he seems much improved in brawl, what are your impressions of the green thunder?

Luigi Smash Master

Smash Cadet
i have to admit he is a pesky mofo. his aerial front a got a bit nerfed but everything else seems to be good. he can launch fireballs faster and it seems like he has greater priority

Vayseth

Smash Master
He's still got REALLY fast aerials and REALLY high priority on them, but he can be chain grabbed by D3. However, because D3 is bigger, he's easier to combo and hit the rocket punch on, so it's a trade off.

tutter

Smash Apprentice
I agree he has gotten better, I am considering maining him. Maybe it is because of his orange outfit XD

Top Bottom