• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi and Toon Link Freeze the game

Yoshi64

Smash Rookie
Just as the title reads, whenever i pick Luigi or Toon Link (both special and regular outfits) the game crashes.....it just sits there on the stage select screen. All I can do is press the home button...

:?

Ginge

Smash Ace
Those two characters work fine for me. I'd recommend doing a fresh download/install and try again. If that doesn't work, they are going to need specific details from you to see if they can replicate the problem.

Such as:
- Have you done any customization to your files?
- What is the name of your SD card?
- Is it only those two characters? It works fine with everyone else?
- Are you using a Wii or a Wii U?
- Hackless method or Homebrew?

Yoshi64

Smash Rookie
Those two characters work fine for me. I'd recommend doing a fresh download/install and try again. If that doesn't work, they are going to need specific details from you to see if they can replicate the problem.

Such as:
- Have you done any customization to your files?
- What is the name of your SD card?
- Is it only those two characters? It works fine with everyone else?
- Are you using a Wii or a Wii U?
- Hackless method or Homebrew?

I think I figured it out, I have no clue why but when I downloaded the game I deleted the alts, so their absence made it crash.

Top Bottom