• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucky thread

Chinaux

Smash Ace
So tonight, I was at the midnight release of Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. I was just with some friends, and they were there for both ORAS and smash wii u. Being the only one there without a wii u, I was the only one not getting it. Then, later comes this guy who is a streamer for smash and Smite (I believe his name was dbbrandon or something), and he does this thing where he asked everyone a question and whoever gets it right wins. So, he asks what event unlocks Ganondorf in Melee. Nobody guessed it but then I shouted 29,and he said congratulations, you just won yourself smash.

So that's how I got a free copy of smash Wii U without even owning a Wii U

Anyone else have any similar stories of their luck?
EDIT: The guy's name is dmbrandon, he's a streamer on twitch.

Last edited:

Nooph

Smash Cadet
i found a $20 bill on the ground the other day. i used it to buy a capture card of better quality than the one i currently have.

Top Bottom