• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Off Topic:

Your signature looks very Persona-esque (Persona 4 Arena)
Also off-topic: Indeed it is, I love Persona's menu UI and thought it would be nice to draw inspiration from when I was making my sig. :)

But anyways, I really can't wait for Sm4sh to release. October and the Holiday season cannot come fast enough, I can only imagines the hours and hours of playing Lucina.

Reginleif

Smash Ace
There's already a game starring Lucina.

but im 100% down for one more.

Last edited:

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
Also off-topic: Indeed it is, I love Persona's menu UI and thought it would be nice to draw inspiration from when I was making my sig. :)

But anyways, I really can't wait for Sm4sh to release. October and the Holiday season cannot come fast enough, I can only imagines the hours and hours of playing Lucina.
Off topic (again):

Where did you get the font for P4As UI ?

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman

Point is, Lucina as the central character. Lucina does play an important role in Awakening, but Chrom and Robin are both more important than Lucina.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord

This post is funny as hell but sadly wrong

There are 2 games staring Lucina as she is confirmed for smashbros(dat damn stuff still has to come out) but I will count it :awesome:
Also Imo smashbros counts for 10 games:ace:

Hero of the Winds

Smash Journeyman
She'll be my main, after all, she was was my most wanted newcomer. I always thought "I want Lucina so bad but...Chrom has a bigger chance, sadly." When I watched the video I was like "AWWWW FRIGGIN YEAH, MY MAINNNNN"

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Marth is one of my mains, probably my secondary in Brawl over Wolf, Charizard and Sheik. Lucina will undoubtedly be one of my mains. Maybe even over Marth since I like her as a character more.

But this time I'm looking for the unconfirmed Shulk... :(

Last edited:

PlayfulMushroom

Smash Apprentice
I'll play her over Marth (because she's sexier, lol)... But i'll probably play Ike and Robin more than Lucina :)

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
I wont even use Lucina. I've been switching back and forth between Marth and Ike in Brawl since I first got the game. If Ike can barely swing the sword in Sm4sh (like in Brawl) then I probably won't use him and just main Marth since Ike is just too slow. If they can speed up Ike's fighting then I'll main Ike.

Ryan50

Smash Cadet
I don't plan on maining her, but I definitely plan on using her more often than Marth. I tend to limit myself to 4 mains that I play equally per game, Palutena and Robin have the first two slots, the other 2 I'll have to find out through gameplay.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I don't plan on maining her, but I definitely plan on using her more often than Marth. I tend to limit myself to 4 mains that I play equally per game, Palutena and Robin have the first two slots, the other 2 I'll have to find out through gameplay.
Yeah I'm the same way with Palutena and Robin having the top two slots. I use my top two almost evenly and number 3 gets used in special situations. When I want things to be more exciting I'll use my number four or five. 3, 4, and 5 are probably Pikachu, Lucina, and Ike.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
At this point it's hard to say until I have a chance to play the character. Same goes for pretty much every character.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
So Fire Emblem is rather notorious about having an inconsistent cast. Do you think Lucina will make it in Smash 5?
Probably.

A good chance she will star in her own game, since there are now two Lucinas running around and one just mysteriously disappeared. I am sure a lot of Awakening fans would want a game that focuses on the children characters, and Chrom can serve more as a guardian/advisory figure instead of a protagonist.
That would be awesome.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
So Fire Emblem is rather notorious about having an inconsistent cast. Do you think Lucina will make it in Smash 5?
I think she'll end up having more differences from Marth, kinda Falco between Melee and Brawl. And yes, I do.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
can I ask why we are talking about smash5 when smash4 isn't even out yet? taking another 6 years at least if it will ever be made.

Another K-2L Survivor

The Zebesian Swordsman
US / Somewhere in deep space. Probably the former.
NNID
The_Last_Taguel
3DS FC
2681-0963-8959
After returning from a week long semi-hiatus, I've FINALLY caught up on reading from this thread from the reveal explosion! I can finally talk about how unbelievably excited I am, for myself and other supporters and fans: that trailer was beyond fantastic. I was close to hyperventilating from the very first moment! I can't wait to get to play Lucina (and Robin too) alongside Marth and Ike. It's been a dream of mine for some time now to smash with 4 FE reps on an FE stage, and now it can finally be done!! We even have a trailer moment for it!
:4marth::4lucina::4myfriends::4robinf: :love:

Though a little off at times, I LOVE Lucina's Wii U and 3DS character models, as well the animations and gameplay I've seen so far. I'm tentatively saying that Lucina will be co-maining with Samus for Smash 4, taking Marth's spot in brawl.
I say tentative, because Robin looks beyond fantastic as well, and may steal the show :p. We'll see! Regardless, the four FE reps, and two Metroid one's will be regulars to say the least.

Gosh, after a week, I'm still involuntarily grinning every time I think of monday :grin:. Now on to finishing sifting through my many many alerts I have left..

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
After returning from a week long semi-hiatus, I've FINALLY caught up on reading from this thread from the reveal explosion! I can finally talk about how unbelievably excited I am, for myself and other supporters and fans: that trailer was beyond fantastic. I was close to hyperventilating from the very first moment! I can't wait to get to play Lucina (and Robin too) alongside Marth and Ike. It's been a dream of mine for some time now to smash with 4 FE reps on an FE stage, and now it can finally be done!! We even have a trailer moment for it!
:4marth::4lucina::4myfriends::4robinf: :love:

Though a little off at times, I LOVE Lucina's Wii U and 3DS character models, as well the animations and gameplay I've seen so far. I'm tentatively saying that Lucina will be co-maining with Samus for Smash 4, taking Marth's spot in brawl.
I say tentative, because Robin looks beyond fantastic as well, and may steal the show :p. We'll see! Regardless, the four FE reps, and two Metroid one's will be regulars to say the least.

Gosh, after a week, I'm still involuntarily grinning every time I think of monday :grin:. Now on to finishing sifting through my many many alerts I have left..
Welcome back!!

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
Honestly, I want a time-convergence gem between Marth's era and the awakening era. I understand that Tiki kind of does this, but it would be cool to see Marth interacting with Chrom, Lucina, and Robin. They could focus on the awakening characters, and have them interact with Marth's squad for the majority of the game and tiptoe around Marth until the very end. Would be fantastic.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Honestly, I want a time-convergence gem between Marth's era and the awakening era. I understand that Tiki kind of does this, but it would be cool to see Marth interacting with Chrom, Lucina, and Robin. They could focus on the awakening characters, and have them interact with Marth's squad for the majority of the game and tiptoe around Marth until the very end. Would be fantastic.
The DLC has something like that.
Also, I was watching Lucina and Brady's supports and Lucina claims she's a masseuse. I want that incorporated into her moveset somehow.

Last edited:

joelsdaman1

Smash Cadet
NNID
joelsdaman1
3DS FC
4785-6676-7225
This reveal has been the first truly exciting one for me (okay except Palutena). I think I'll pre-order this one!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hey guys, the banner's almost done!

Actually, I didn't even start. Sorry, it's just that I'm so busy at work! (I spent my whole free time playing mario kart 8.)
I, however, promise you that I'll be making one no matter how long! (Until my confidence is killed.)

*ahem*

In the meantime, we can just go ahead and make you own profiles on the start of this thread.

So here's what I require:

• Your Photo
  • Your own handmade drawing of lucina (On a tablet, Paper+Pen, Art Academy Sketchpad, etc.)
  • Country and State (i.e. "Orlando, Florida" or just "Florida")
And that's that. If you don't want to share your picture, you stick with making a lucina drawing alone with your OC (Persona or Fursona) Not sharing your state is fine too. Whatever makes you feel comfortable; This is all just for the competitive smash scene and communication with other fellow smash players.

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
Hey guys, the banner's almost done!

Actually, I didn't even start. Sorry, it's just that I'm so busy at work! (I spent my whole free time playing mario kart 8.)
I, however, promise you that I'll be making one no matter how long! (Until my confidence is killed.)

*ahem*

In the meantime, we can just go ahead and make you own profiles on the start of this thread.

So here's what I require:

• Your Photo
  • Your own handmade drawing of lucina (On a tablet, Paper+Pen, Art Academy Sketchpad, etc.)
  • Country and State (i.e. "Orlando, Florida" or just "Florida")
And that's that. If you don't want to share your picture, you stick with making a lucina drawing alone with your OC (Persona or Fursona) Not sharing your state is fine too. Whatever makes you feel comfortable; This is all just for the competitive smash scene and communication with other fellow smash players.
Wait. What?

SolemnDIvide

Smash Rookie
Like most others watching the trailer I'll assume a lot of viewers were as surprised as I was to have :4lucina: almost immediately confirmed whilst Chrom lie in background and try and comprehend what Sakurai just did. In all honestly I'm glad we have a female FE representative but I can't say I'm all that excited about her clone-like playstyle. I'm pretty sure with as Sakurai stated that she is in fact similar to :4marth: but I believe that she'll have her obvious differences with ranges/hitboxes etc. which I believe he also touched on so I'm not actually too sad about not getting Chrom. She seems like a solid addition and I'll definitely give her a chance. Perhaps she'll be our saving grace considering all the bad feedback we've gotten from the pros for :4marth: as of now but only time will tell I suppose.

Phoenon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PhoenonX
Man just give her a Critical that's like in Awakening with the cut-in.

Or this but with Lucina.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Its possible they might change Lucina's animations slightly to be based on her Aether, maybe call it "Exalted Aether," but its also possible they might just skip calling it Aether all-together due to Ike's Aether and just go with Critical Hit. That said, I'd be surprised if Lucina didn't have the cut-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom