• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
She's definitely not stronger than Ike or Chrom, perhaps Marth though. Faster than Ike or Chrom though, yes. Strength is one of the few stats Chrom seems to hold over Lucina on my current file (I haven't started hitting any caps yet), but she trumps him in speed.

Ike hits extremely hard when he wields Ragnell, so he should be the strongest of the FE chars.

Chrom or Lucina could be the midpoint between Ike and Marth.

And then Marth, the weakest, but fastest one

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
And to wonder, had I not gone on vacation, I'd have made this thread myself. Seriously, I was about to publish it but decided not to.

Anyways, though she might not make it, I completely support Lucina. I'll make a move set... Probably Tuesday.

loganhogan

Smash Ace
And to wonder, had I not gone on vacation, I'd have made this thread myself. Seriously, I was about to publish it but decided not to.

Anyways, though she might not make it, I completely support Lucina. I'll make a move set... Probably Tuesday.
Lucina's Taunts:
"Hope will never die."
"I say when it ends."
"Whatever it takes."

She's definitely not stronger than Ike or Chrom, perhaps Marth though. Faster than Ike or Chrom though, yes. Strength is one of the few stats Chrom seems to hold over Lucina on my current file (I haven't started hitting any caps yet), but she trumps him in speed.

Ike hits extremely hard when he wields Ragnell, so he should be the strongest of the FE chars.

Chrom or Lucina could be the midpoint between Ike and Marth.

And then Marth, the slowest, but fastest one.
But Lucina is stronger than Chrom in both tiers and supports and she has access to the strongest skills lethality and galeforce he does not.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Whoops, meant to put weakest next to Marth, not slowest. *facepalm*

Also, we're not taking skills into account (as that clearly makes all child units better), but whose Str. Caps are higher? Chrom's or Lucina's?

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
Whoops, meant to put weakest next to Marth, not slowest. *facepalm*

Also, we're not taking skills into account (as that clearly makes all child units better), but whose Str. Caps are higher? Chrom's or Lucina's?
Lodestar is based on Lucina Lord class...

You can view Lucina Lord class more akin to Sword Master while Chrom's Lord class is more Akin to a Hero.

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
but whose Str. Caps are higher? Chrom's or Lucina's?
Chrom's cap is 44 while lucina's is 40
But those are the default.
Lucina's str changes with the mother.
Her str is 39 with maribelle
41 with sully
42 with olivia, the random village girl, and My unit (without str being a flaw or asset)
45 (higher than chrom's) if MU is the mother with Str as the asset.

Sumia and MU (with str as a flaw) leave it at 40.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone else go for Lucina X Owen?

Taboo love FTW

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
@ Gingerbread Man, I haven't played Shadow Dragon so I wasn't sure about Marth. Now I know. But I suppose while that stance may be Lucina's, they still share the same stance, which in Awakening further exemplifies their similarities.
I'd still rather have Chrom

loganhogan

Smash Ace
@ Gingerbread Man, I haven't played Shadow Dragon so I wasn't sure about Marth. Now I know. But I suppose while that stance may be Lucina's, they still share the same stance, which in Awakening further exemplifies their similarities.
I'd still rather have Chrom
The spotpass and downloadable characters share character models with existing characters like Ike and Roy it's not cannon.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
The spotpass and downloadable characters share character models with existing characters like Ike and Roy it's not cannon.
...I know. I didn't realize that until Gingerbread Man told me. I'm just stating that Lucina and Marth are still incredibly similar is all.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
If SmashShadow's video's Lucina where to become playable I'd totally love it! Really.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
This thread needs more activity. And Lucina needs more supporters

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
This thread needs a kickstart of supporters... but I suppose we need to wait until Awakening is released and available everywhere.

Working on a moveset as I type.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
For the taunts I would have:
-"I challenge my fate!"-Up taunt, pose is her getting into a battle stance.
-"Whatever it takes"-Side taunt, pose is bring Falchion near her face and closing her eyes.
-"Hope will never die."-Down taunt, haven't thought of a good pose yet.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
OK, Lucina needs some supporters. Honestly, no offense to Vinyl, but my original Lucina thread had a lot more meat, including reasons for and against her.

So, though I'm not the 'official' manager of this thread, is it ok if I act as if I were? I have a lot of snazzy ideas for this Hero Princess :D

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Why not post your thread's first post here?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So, though I'm not the 'official' manager of this thread, is it ok if I act as if I were? I have a lot of snazzy ideas for this Hero Princess :D
Well, you can request Mario and Sonic Guy to make you the owner of this thread. But I think you'll also need Vinyl's permission for that. Give it a try. :)

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Yea, now that I think about it would be a bad idea, some people might think he's trying to steal supports rather than gain.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Nah, we're some cool dudes who are (mostly) chill with everything.

Unless it comes to Fire Emblem, Pokemon or Mario debates. :awesome:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well, I kinda meant the section here, aka the Smash 4 boards. We often... argue about which characters are the best choices for newcomers for each series. Especially Fire Emblem.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Fire Emblem usually leads to mud flinging. You can be assured of that. :rolleyes:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Play with Emblem and you will get Fire.

Oh wait, that's not it right..?
Anyways, if you're discussing Fire Emblem, better take Ike's advice and ; PREPARE YOURSELF! :ike:

Cause you get no sympathy from me them.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
But seriously, I find most people downplaying others' opinions.

*Remembers Chrono vs. Manly debates*
*shudders*

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Yea that is true and I feel every opinion isn't worth arguing over, just saying how you feel about something, for me I want Lyn or Lucina for FE with no cuts in the category, I feel they need some diversity with having a female lord but people say that's not enough info

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
You're free to discuss anything related to Lucina in this thread. But if you like Lyn, be sure to check the thread of ManlySpirit. He's got an amazing Lyn moveset that even I want in the game. I'm just very doubtful of Lyn's chances, but feel Lucina has a shot easily. Am personally hoping for Marth, Ike, Chrom and Roy to be in the game. Cause I feel this is the most likely scenario that we'd get 4 Fire Emblem characters. But am thinking now that Lucina might as well get in before Roy.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
You're free to discuss anything related to Lucina in this thread. But if you like Lyn, be sure to check the thread of ManlySpirit. He's got an amazing Lyn moveset that even I want in the game. I'm just very doubtful of Lyn's chances, but feel Lucina has a shot easily. Am personally hoping for Marth, Ike, Chrom and Roy to be in the game. Cause I feel this is the most likely scenario that we'd get 4 Fire Emblem characters. But am thinking now that Lucina might as well get in before Roy.
I seen Lyn's thread didn't feel like posting on it yet, but maybe sometime, plus after playing Awakening I found Chrom kinda dull(personality-wise like Ike and Marth) while Lucina was the best unit ever and has a great story behind.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well, judging by most popularity polls, it seems like most fans agreed with you. Personally, I haven't played Awakening yet due to having no 3DS, but still, can say that by looks alone, Lucina also wins for me.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Well, judging by most popularity polls, it seems like most fans agreed with you. Personally, I haven't played Awakening yet due to having no 3DS, but still, can say that by looks alone, Lucina also wins for me.
Yea, before the game came out she won too for me and got ideas for moveset, but not everything is ready.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I got the special moves:[spoiler/]
B-hold B to charge a horizontal slash that gets more powerful as time goes by.
side B- Lucina's variation of Aether, she runs to a dashing stab that when hits an opponent, she performs a second attack, were she does a jumping slash.
Up B- The outrealm portal from the other moveset seems viable.
Down B-counter
Final Smash-Foreseer, she predicts "Risen" appear on the battlefield this point in time and escapes, while the opponents are stuck with the risen to deal with, like Pit's or King Dedede's Final smash.
AAA-slash vertically then two horizontal slashes or more it kept pressing
Side Smash-Stab
Up Smash-throws sword up in the air, it spins and she catches it (like in the cutscene in Ch. 4)
Down Smash-Same as Ike's(can't think of one yet)

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Thanks for making it larger, When I first put it in I wanted it larger, but I found it too complicated. Plus she is a likely candidate, even to replace Marth,(Sorry, if your a Marth Fan-boy, but its highly possible) being by far the most popular FE:A unit by polls. Ike though, most likely isn't going to be replaced by Priam, because Priam is not as well known or popular, plus isn't even a lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom