• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LUCINA (& Marth) Tips & Tricks with Cobbs

LUCINA (& Marth) Tips & Tricks with Cobbs

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Conda submitted a new guide:

LUCINA (& Marth) Tips & Tricks with Cobbs - New edition of the Tips & Tricks series on CobbsGames

Hey Lucina mains, I just finished my guide for Lucina and Marth, focusing on tips and tricks that focus more on neutral play, patience, mixups, followups, and unconventional options. I hand picked these tips because I felt they'd be useful for people to learn, practice, and implement on top of the already awesome compendium of Marth & Lucina tips available on this great forum.
Read more about this guide...

Last edited:

Nika

Smash Cadet
Awesome! I'll definitely be adding short hop air dodge > nair to my repertoire.

NipahAllDay

Smash Cadet
NNID
NipahEveryDay
3DS FC
1932-5500-1950
I got a question. In the new update, Lucina and Marth first jab makes the opponent up in the air and I think it can lead to more kill and combo options. Do you agree?

H-O-G

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Samurai-Edge9
3DS FC
5000-3290-0193
Yes, I strongly agree with you on your comment. Jab1 is so potent.

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
It's a shame that changed right after I made this video guide haha. Jab 1 has definitely gone through a great change.

Top Bottom