• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas's Best Moments

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Decided to make this topic on a whim more than anything.

Just because Lucas is low tier doesn't mean he can't pull off some fabulous eye candy. So this topic is for those moments where Lucas has a Crowning Moment of Awesome. Maybe you had a match where every usmash hit, or where your PKT2 mindgames were at their peak, or maybe you rescued your entire party from the brink of death at the last moment with Lifeup Omega...wait, wrong game.

To start, I'll share my moment where I was recovering with a Magnet Pull and happened to let go just as I was passing my opponent. Who was at a rather high percent. On his last stock.

Levitas

the moon
I always get these really funny moments when lucas almost does something amazing, but it doesn't work out.

Like the time Ankoku's peach and my lucas were each on our last stock, him at mid percent and me at high, I pull a PKT1 to pkt2 combo, shoot us both off the side of smashville towards the death zone, and the last spark of the PKT2 hits, sending him... just not far enough to die. I fall to my death.

lol, I love moments like those.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Lucas is fun. I only started playing around with him like a week or two ago, but he can do some epic things. His bair spike is pretty awesome; I got one off on a Bowser on Green Hill Zone, and got an Upsmash kill in the same match. That was a good one. Then there was the time I got a Falcon under the stage on Halberd, flying mode, with two hits of Dsmash, one into the next. But really, anytime he kills with Upsmash, it's pretty awesome, just because of how epic the move is itself.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Up smash stagespike, kid.

Also, 3-stocking a Diddy... Sent him underneath Lylat Cruise with PKT2 on one of his stocks. :laugh:

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToXSpAOl3uQ
i used 4 usmash, and hit with 3 and kill, in a tournament match!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXoZjxi7NdU
1:56 - 2:06 too good
You've made me want to learn B-Sticking again.

Also, any strong vertical hit to get them offscreen, then chasing with a PKT2 for a KO. That's fun. Bonus points if you have to aim at a downward angle to catch them as they fall but still KO off the top.

EDIT: Dammit sig, you'll display yourself when I tell you to! :mad:

Beo

Smash Apprentice
I pulled off a U Throw into PKT2, while they were still tumbling from U Throw.

Don't remember %s or anything, but it was cool!~

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
I have the best moments all the time.

I've practiced Lucas' PK Thunder so much that I am able to get back on the stage from beneathe the stage. an example is being inside the edge of FD, and PK thunder so that I travel at a 60 degree angle to the platform, and live. I do that at least once every other match or so, wow amazing.

I love it when people don't shield and get hit with the full 32% of PK Thunder as well.

Oh, you'll love this one. Picture a casual game with all items spawning frequently. PK Freeze a Marth friend, then PK Fire a Blast Box (Right next to Marth the Blast Box is) and BOOM. A Snake friend blows up to, but that's because he ran into the explosion.

All I got off the top of my head. Good day people.

heytallman

CTALL
I've done some hilarious things before. My favorite moment was at this small Gamestop tournament, where I was playing some DDD in friendlies. I began charging my fsmash, and he rolls away and uses Waddle Dee Toss. Except he threw a Gordo, which I smacked back with the fully charged fsmash. ~56% to 92% and a kill off the top. I **** bricks and saved the replay.

Also dair spiking someone on Halberd right as the ship takes off for a kill his hilarious. I have replays of both these scenarios. Epic.

Muh

Smash Rookie
Not quite epic, but I find them amusing.

-being able to read my opponent's projectile game well enough that I Psi Magnet glided toward him preemptively, catching the projectile and releasing the magnet on him while he was in ending lag.

-I once hit my Snake friend with Lucas' forward smash when to our surprise, Snake burst into flames and rocketed almost straight up and off the stage. Turned out that my Fsmash not only hit Snake, but falling mortar he had shot off a while ago, and both hit him at once.(stick reflect ftw!)

-I haven't actually done this one, but it would be terribly amusing(to me) to use Lucas' taunt(the trip) to dodge an attack.

Lethargied

Smash Rookie
This isn't as amazing as everyone elses but:

Versus Ness I was at a high % around 110 and Ness was around 60% both last stock, knocks me off the stage and decides it's a good idea to try to edge-guard me using PK Pulse, I meanwhile tried to just recover using PK Fire and Psi Magnet, I ended up landing in his PK Pulse with my magnet out healing me tonnes.

I proceeded to win the match =P

heytallman

CTALL
That bair was awesome. I've messed around with bair, keeping the hitbox out on things like that, but never thought you could spike with it like that.

Upsmash stage spiking is pretty nuts. Other awesome moments are killing someone trying to gimp you with the first hit of PKT2, when they are like, right next to the blast zone.

Zephron

Smash Ace
That was pretty epic bair, though the comp was pretty stupid by just jumping into it.

I remember spiking a marth with Ness's dsmash once. He was on the edge. I know it's not super new but I found it very humorous.

I can't seem to Usmash stage spike. How did you guys get it to work?

Dxkid

Smash Apprentice
I onced fsmash+dair+fair under the ledge of FD=i got an epic kill =D

after that i got my *** handed to me XD

i can never do it again :'( and i didnt save

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
That was pretty epic bair, though the comp was pretty stupid by just jumping into it.

I remember spiking a marth with Ness's dsmash once. He was on the edge. I know it's not super new but I found it very humorous.

I can't seem to Usmash stage spike. How did you guys get it to work?
Their opponents were probably hanging on the ledge w/ no invincibility frames and DI'd toward the lip of the edge, sending them down.

lrn2brawlscience

3rd Ice Climber

Smash Cadet
Climbin' For eggplants in the icy suburbs of MD
Epic Kill on norfair:

Playing frindlies with a friend who used ness,1 stock match:I was able to get his % up to like 80~90,i got him off the stage,and tried to spike,but failed,so i tried to PKT myself back to saftey.I sorta rushed,cuz my friend was probobly gonna spike me,and sent myself sidways(accedentally btw),into ness,and killed him.

he almost tore the game cube controller in half lol

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Epic Kill on norfair:

Playing frindlies with a friend who used ness,1 stock match:I was able to get his % up to like 80~90,i got him off the stage,and tried to spike,but failed,so i tried to PKT myself back to saftey.I sorta rushed,cuz my friend was probobly gonna spike me,and sent myself sidways(accedentally btw),into ness,and killed him.

he almost tore the game cube controller in half lol
Bolded part is kinda hard to understand. :urg:
But still, vids or it didn't happen.

Chuee

Smash Hero
I remember once in a 4 way friendly i spiked YK and when he tried to recover he ended up ledgebending me and dying. Then i suicided :(
I have it on replay :)

Irsic

Smash Ace
Pretty much all of my best moments will come in about a 9 minute video one day.

Then I'll describe them all to you in this topic and someone will be like "Vids or it didn't happen"

Then I'll just link the vid

Levitas

the moon
multiquote makes it easier, and for the last one just use quote, though you can construct everything manually if you know the post number.

welcome to smashboards.

Top Bottom