• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas Tourney?

Yoshi-Kirby

Smash Journeyman
If we had a lucas tourney it would have to be online and online sux. All of the lucas' are scattered so offline wont happen :(
Yeah, I don't see the point in having one. Online sux, and Lucas dittos are bad. Offline is out of the question, and I don't think that will help Lucas move up the tier list at all.

Andrea

Smash Rookie
The new best lucas On AIB is Glarion , he never loose lucas's ditto and he beats many great players
for example he won against Kain's wolf O_o

Er!ckLZ

Smash Apprentice
yeaaaa..
Everyone wants to..

prolly even all the MODS... =D
If we are allowed.. Imma set it up in Canada.. Mississauga.. xD
you guys gotta come

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
*takes off saddle*

Eh... w/e.

ShoOk, Galeon, Ok1n, maaaaybe Seanson are the top 4 Lucases because of tournament results. This thread is duuuuumb.

Chuee

Smash Hero
The new best lucas On AIB is Glarion , he never loose lucas's ditto and he beats many great players
for example he won against Kain's wolf O_o
Kain sux, online sux, end of story. I bet my G&W can 3 stock him.

Yoshi-Kirby

Smash Journeyman
Glarion....he isn't really that good. I know dittos suck and online sux, but on the AiB ladder a few minutes ago, I 2 stocked him with my Lucas. I don't think that he is the best Lucas on AiB.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Glarion....he isn't really that good. I know dittos suck and online sux, but on the AiB ladder a few minutes ago, I 2 stocked him with my Lucas. I don't think that he is the best Lucas on AiB.
Did you gots replay or record it?

Top Bottom