• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas Tournament Results! Updated (6/28)

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
just wondering. Is there a minimum amount of entries that a tournament must have in order to be used for this rankings thread? You know like how the actual character rankings thread has a minimum of 13 people for a tournament to be counted

F-haru 1952

Smash Rookie
This might be too old to matter, but for what it's worth...

4th/83 at I-CON tourney way back in April.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I just got back from a tournament. I got my goal of 4th place and I've very happy. Here are the results from what I remember:

1st- Kashakunaki (Wolf/Olimar)
2nd- Alphabravo (DDD/GAW/Falco)
3rd- GoldenGlove (Donkey Bong/Marth)
4th- ZMAN!!111 (Lucas only baybee)
5th- Dekar (Diddy/ROB/GAW)
5th- Overgames (Luigi/Marth)
7th- Salty (Pit)
7th- Who cares

Heres how it went down:
First match I fought Goyf (Jiggly) Beat him 2-1. Fought Dekar next and lost due to PKT2 WHACKness. In losers I fough a bunch of scrubs then I beat NM's reigning champ, Sinz (he went DDD and CPd Castle Siege, meanie). Fought Ax (Pit) and ***** him. Fought my best friend Slaty beat him 2-0 (we went random) then I fought Dekar again. HE went Diddy and barely beat me. I CPd Picto and he went GAW and I pulled out the victory. He CPd Smashville and Diddy and I 2 stocked him. Got knocked out by Kashakunaki cause I was being dumb.

I truly feel like I could go pro in Brawl. I just need to work on not spotdodging as much, aiming PKT2 right, my nervousness, and not being predictibale. If I could overcome these obsticles I can become one of the best in the Southwest and the best Lucas player ever.

ZMan

Smash Master
I left my camera at home plus all my matches were longer than 3 minutes :(. I have some team matches but that's it.

And MK is banned. It wouldn't have made a difference anyway because no one plays him besides Sinz and he hasn't a a tournament with him (thanks Klap Trap!)

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I placed 9th out of 30(?) entrants last night at a tournament in Cincinnati.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209415&page=23
I need to check the actual entrants number because I'm not positive.

Won against Fonz (Lucario/Gdorf) 2-0, lost to Rowan (Peach) 0-2, won against Lou (ROB) 2-0, won against Hilt (Olimar) 2-0, and lost against Equi (Wolf) 0-2.

Today I placed 2nd out of 14 at a tournament in West Chester, Ohio. I can't even remember most of the matches. Mostly scrubs. Quivo wrecked me in Grand Finals. His Toon Link is way too good. I don't know if the thread for it is going to post results.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=207107

1st. Quivo (TL) $94
2nd. Tyr (Lucas) $28
3rd. Amir (Marth/G&W) $14

Noraa

Smash Lord
Zman i need to know how many people were in the tourny so i can give you points, this will be updated tmrw

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
A tournament where everyone plays everyone else rather than doing regular brackets.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
did you lose???
then why did you post about that? and why did you earn points?
he lost.
i think it was from the previous tournament that he didn't have a link, but i could be wrong. he probably was just bored as well. once again, could be wrong.

Noraa

Smash Lord
I gave him points from the previous tourny he placed in...
I dont see the point giving points to someone who came in last?

Zman that john was almost as worse as inui saying he lost a match because he climbed a mountain the day before.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Zman that john was almost as worse as inui saying he lost a match because he climbed a mountain the day before.
hmm.. that was inui?
i thought that was chibo. chibo always has a john for why he can't make it to tourney's =].

ZMan

Smash Master
If you ever play Inui cp by laying Sonic. That's what Azen said.

Noraa- Johns in NM are terrible. One of the local melee players here said that he lost a match (Fox vs. Falco btw) because the ALTITUDES of FD were wrong. That's not even scratching the surface of NM johns.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I got 17th at another Cincy tournament last night out of 35. Really disappointed with this one. Just wasn't playing my best that night I guess. Getting over a cold, tired and the seedings got screwed up. *sigh*
/johns

I got beaten by Quivo (Toon Link) and Dr. X (Pit/MK.) Quivo rocked me as usual. Bad luck send me against him 2nd round. Dr. X was playing well last night. He placed better than he usually does. I don't know what happened. : (

Anyways, I thought I'd report it even though it doesn't change the rankings. Quivo is too good. If you haven't seen a good Toon Link you should look up some vids of him. I'd argue him for best in the nation.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Got third place in a small local tournament organized by myself and a few others. No results thread.

1. Dr. X (Pit)
2. Infern Angelis (Ike/Snake)
3. Tyr (Lucas/Snake/Olimar)
4. The Great Muldini (Snake)
5. Steel Samurai (Marth)
6. Clowsui (Marth/Falco)
7. Jeff (Game and Watch)
8. Vincent (Sheik)
9. e_ (Marth)

It was a round robin and I went Snake in my set against Game and Watch just because I hate fighting Game and Watch with Lucas. Used Olimar once or twice for fun because I'm working on him as a secondary. The rest was all Lucas. Won against everyone except Infern and Dr. X which were close. I was having a bad night. But it was more for fun than anything else anyway. $5 entry.

Not posting this for the ranking. Just wanted to bump the thread to encourage more Lucas players to try to make it to tournaments. It's fun. Do it. Peace.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Not posting this for the ranking. Just wanted to bump the thread to encourage more Lucas players to try to make it to tournaments. It's fun. Do it. Peace.
I would if I could. Do people at tournies underestimate Lucas and go easy on you?
It's fun playing people like that. XD

Oh and GJ Tyr.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Not really. More often they just don't have a clue what to do against Lucas. Get surprised by thundersliding, dair combos, pivot grabs, PK thunder and fire gimps and my own ungimpability. Only get so far on that though before you run into someone who can adapt fast enough.

Top Bottom