• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas' placement on the June Tier list?

Chuee

Smash Hero
PhoenixAlpha left?

All of your hopes and dreams for Lucas to rise up the tier list should reside in Galeon or Ok1n. Not Tyr because he doesn't go to tournaments.
Tyr goes to tournaments sometimes.
Oh and Oatsies you better give lucas a good impression at genesis or i'll have to destroy you :p

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Lol Zman. M2K is gonna get a lot of mms. XD
I hope to see something epic from Genesis.....

Like a Lucas main winning it. :mad:

huskyboi

Smash Rookie
lucas will move up on the the tier list for sure but the only thing i dont dont kow is by how much
im standing by this and if anyone wants to try and prove me wrong go ahead

lil cj

Smash Lord
the grand finals of genesis is gonna be me v oats. it'll be like pound 3 where the final game was a jp ditto on brinstar lol
If two Lucas mains are in the finals
Then Lucas will get alot of points towards his rank:)
Go for it ZMan and Oats!

Dxt XXII

Smash Journeyman
If Ness does pass Lucas, it would only be in the spot above him. Lucas is slightly better though.*

*No Ness Vs. Lucas argument intended

Levitas

the moon
The broom has access to accurate information if they care at all.

And no, they don't think that. At the very least, the majority should know that's not the case.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Lucas might go up.
It all depends.
Theoretical jargon I doubt pulls that much weight in tier placements, so you have to go out there and kick some ***.
Lucas has far more potential than Ness, Lucas actually has combos and more recovery options, that alone will ensure Ness won't rise above him, assuming an even number of people enter tourneys and own with these two characters.

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
He will move up somewhat. But Ike will move up as well, because this new guy just came on the boards and looked awesome. We just need some reps to do great with Lucas, and he will probably reach D Rank.

Cloake

Smash Cadet
Bravo to Galeon for repping it up at the elite level. If you haven't seen the Seibrik finals against Galeon, you should definitely check those out. It goes to show that Lucas has the potential to compete at any level of gameplay. Possibly a steeper curve for learning, but at least there's no glass ceiling.

Top Bottom