• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas' placement on the June Tier list?

lil cj

Smash Lord
Got the idea from the Marth boards:)
Do you think Lucas will stay where he is, move down, or go up in the tier list coming out in June?
I think he will go up to lower mid tier
I think he will pass Ike and Sheik
His rank is higher, now on top of E rank, thats showing some improvement
And we have a little more Lucas players now in tournaments
If this thread is pointless then Levi just lock it lol

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Drop below ness lol.
I stand by this, foreeevveeerrrr.

He will not pass ike/sheik, though.
He will either stay where he his, or drop. I think he'll stay where he is.
If he rises, then i'll be surprised.

Levitas

the moon
It's a fluke. Lucas will hover at 33rd for the rest of smash, lol.

people can worry a little less about me locking threads. If I lock your thread, generally nothing bad is gonna happen unless you're really out of line :)

Xyless

Smash Master
Lucas is definitely going to go up, but how far I'm not sure.

That one #4 placement is going to blast him up, for sure.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I doubt he'll move much. Mostly depends on how the big Lucas names around the country do over the next few months. I'm hoping to make it to a few tournaments but I'm not all that confident about boosting him up very much. We'll see.

And he'll probably never move much on the tier list. I doubt he'll ever get above Ness to be honest. People are dumb. Even in the back room...sometimes especially in the back room.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
lucas will about to be moved up some then someone in the broom is gonna think htat everyone can grab release combo him, so he'll stay where he is.
Even in the back room...sometimes especially in the back room.
QFTW.

it'll mostly depends on us if he moves up or not. but we've been on the right track trying to find new things and applying it

lil cj

Smash Lord
Lucas just needs more representation and he'll be alright
And if we can find one more ground breaking discovery then that would be great:)

Irsic

Smash Ace
Some day, lil cj. Some day.

I will be attending every tournament I can in May and June, Michigan and Chicago. It's gonna wreck my bank account, I'm sure of it. Though I wonder even if tournament placings will help him move. Even if he did move, he wouldn't move far.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I don't really think it matters where he is. He still sucks regardless of tier position. if Falcon moved up to bottom of Mid, will he win national, hell even regional, tournaments? No. will he win locals? Maybe. Same applies for Lucas.

He can move up 2 spots. Yay he went from top of low, to bottom of mid. We can win now. [/sarcasm]

Irsic

Smash Ace
Yes PF, we know it means dittally squat about where Lucas' places on the tier list. -_-

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Lucas will move up.

Proof:PK Phoenix Alpha

... spread the word XD. I hope you guys like it.

And on a more serious note, I'll be attending more Texas tourneys in the coming months. School has been hitting hard this semester, but now I've got everything under control. Hope the Lucas rep helps!

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
He really shouldn't move up or down.
Not many tourney Lucases out there. I used to think I was the only one. :laugh:

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lawl at lucas borads getting Hi-jacked.... Oops :(
In any case Lucas is a good smash char and deserves his spot. he's a good placement right now.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Go away you stupid Samus player.
Lucas boards contain the greatest set of threads in all of SWF -- :laugh:
Even I can't say that with a straight face. This is still a good place to hang out and work on our playstyle. You should use Lucas some time.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Even I can't say that with a straight face. This is still a good place to hang out and work on our playstyle. You should use Lucas some time.
Someday I will show you my lucas and then you will know why I do not use him. it's pitiful it really is :(
And fighting against you doesn't exactly make things easy for me.

EDIT: k Lol I'm going to un subscribe this thread now, sorry lucas mains :( See you on the battlefeild hopefully (not, that is such a terrible matchup for Samus IMO)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You... out...
Seriously though. Learn more about him, he's actually pretty fun to use. Bsticking, zapjumping, magnet pulling, wavedashing. (lol)
Go play with your pokmonsz.

Will, my Lucas really isn't that good...
I mean, I've heard compliments, but not as much as I've heard from my Mario and Ness. Jigglypuff, too.

:058:

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
You... out...
Seriously though. Learn more about him, he's actually pretty fun to use. Bsticking, zapjumping, magnet pulling, wavedashing. (lol)
Go play with your pokmonsz.

Will, my Lucas really isn't that good...
I mean, I've heard compliments, but not as much as I've heard from my Mario and Ness. Jigglypuff, too.

Haha not what I meant. Playign agisnt someone as good as you with my Lucas is suicide :) that's what I meant, no such reference to your lucas at all Straked :p

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Okay good. ^^
Because as I recall, I've 3-stocked you every time with my Lucas. :p

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
Lawl at lucas borads getting Hi-jacked.... Oops :(
In any case Lucas is a good smash char and deserves his spot. he's a good placement right now.
these^^
lol

Lucas bores me.
Well...not really but...I just dun like him.

:094:
there's gotta be some lucas love in you since you use gengar at the end of your posts

*omg PhoenixAlpha is back*
:094:

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
PhoenixAlpha left?

All of your hopes and dreams for Lucas to rise up the tier list should reside in Galeon or Ok1n. Not Tyr because he doesn't go to tournaments.

MeLL0W

Smash Apprentice
I have a feling Lucas would move up but like everyone else says not by much thou. Id say jsut give him more time for people to break him. xD Jk

Top Bottom